GGG, you guys are a crap company

Reasons this company is one of the worst.

1.) More than once I have been "yelled at" for use of language, yet the forums are filled with cursing and needless off topic insults yet you do nothing to those people... (FYI you guys suck at moderating)

2.) bestiary league - need I say more?

3.) Exploits are brought to light and ignored

4.) said exploits (in #3) break the legit trading experience which is the EXACT reason you people refuse an auction house

5.) In game mechanics that did not need touched were broken beyond repair.

At this point to fix all this you people need to get your act together and do some legitimate work instead of counting your MTX profits(which BTW I will NEVER buy another MTX and I encourage everyone to do the same)

When I got into this game about 9 months ago I had high hopes. Just like with everything else.. GGG you guys have revealed yourselves to be no better a company than blizzard or EA. I get it is a business but, some good thought out decisions would go a LONG way.

POE is far superior to D3 and was poised to overtake it but, now I see why you are lagging behind your competitors.

Not posting to these forums ever again and you will never get another cent from me EVER!!
Have fun watching your game slowly fade away until it is nothing more than a memory of a bygone era.
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 3:18:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Not posting to these forums ever again

Then he double posts! No one can make this stuff up. ROFL
Censored.
"
I see why you are lagging behind your competitors.

Suchas?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I'd high hopes about our creator yet he failed all of my hopes about everything in just a little lifetime.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
A gaming company is there to make money. A crap company would be one that doesn't manage that.
"
A gaming company is there to make money. A crap company would be one that doesn't manage that.

^

"
1.) More than once I have been "yelled at" for use of language, yet the forums are filled with cursing and needless off topic insults yet you do nothing to those people... (FYI you guys suck at moderating)

2.) bestiary league - need I say more?

3.) Exploits are brought to light and ignored

4.) said exploits (in #3) break the legit trading experience which is the EXACT reason you people refuse an auction house

5.) In game mechanics that did not need touched were broken beyond repair.

I understand your sentiment. It feels like the game is still in beta because GGG doesn't take their time to polish their game and fix broken mechanics/skills. They just shove in more and more content coupled with MTX. As long as people keep buying MTX and supporting them, they will never stop. And that doesn't make them unsuccessful, quite the contrary. What drives them is money, like any company, and what gives them that is rushed league content. The only way to change that is by touching their pockets. Don't buy a single MTX pack or anything to support them, spam reddit and the forums demanding them to take action and fix their game. Maybe then they will listen.
Last edited by poeFan2 on Mar 22, 2018, 4:23:54 PM
"

Unless it is a fertilizer company. They make lots of money from lots of crap. Those crap companies are actually pretty profitable.

On topic: How was this not locked? Support usually does not let people criticize support and makes them private message the whole thing...
I've seen it countless times on these forums. They moderate some and leave many who have done the same things alone to express what they want, however they want.
The moderators are different people from each other. However much they try to be consistent, of course there will be differences between what things people choose to moderate.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
op likely has his own multiplayer game running and has everything perfected.

it likely has the complexity of a dungeon crawler with 2 players, one monster and no dungeon and no items but who cares.

in software, setting priorities is the hardest challenge.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info