[3.5 HC | Video Guide] Lightning Striker done properly | amazing clearspeed | tons of damage

Hello. Nice bild but i have some problems. No much damage on t10+ maps. Single target damage is bad.
Did I do something wrong? Help me with this pls, i newbie.
Last edited by RodneyMcKey on Jan 13, 2019, 10:27:04 AM
"
RodneyMcKey wrote:

Hello. Nice bild but i have some problems. No much damage on t10+ maps. Single target damage is bad.
Did I do something wrong? Help me with this pls, i newbie.

Your rings are quite shite. Look for Opal rings with Elemental damage to Attack skills and Lightning damage to attacks. Should boast a huge damage increase.
Something like that should be amazing for you.
Last edited by delimeatshi on Jan 13, 2019, 3:10:23 PM
First, thx for the guide! Doing it on SSF, enjoying so far!

You can save 01 point by changing the tree like in the link bellow. :D

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPkADCIBAHkAXgHcBS0FtQYgBqIILhEvFHUWvxfcGY4ajSP2JP0mlSoLKwouUzB8MbA1kjY9N9Q64UMxR35KfUrITP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLWyZbr13yYeJirGVNZ6BsCGyMbqpvO3BScmx0oHTtdct343gNePl673vDfXV-3X8rf_uE2Yd2idOKr4w2jX2Nfo25jb-QEZuNnMSdqqTCplepbrTFtfK3Ir02vqfAGsLsyNzL9c2Y02_TftQj1FLYvdrB2-fcveOf5ebnD-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968YryRf1u_gr-j_66_95W-nfXFUNTz2EQaU6tws9e2rHyuAAAAAAA

Btw, do you recommend the usage of any of the new banners?
Last edited by shydo on Jan 16, 2019, 10:29:55 AM
Can you run this build as Pathfinder? I also did a Inquisitor build for Lightning Strike and it felt really squishy. The damage was amazing but I'd get one shot by so many things in T14+
Saw a streamer running a lightning strike deadeye, and it looked pretty nice. I needed a build idea for 3.6 and this is definitely a nice one. Should be a fantastic league starter because of clearspeed, single target, and very little gear requirements. With this insane clearspeed, I’ll probably farm for a tabula to get it going. Thanks a million. Also, for soft core, would it be worth it to get lightpoacher? Because of our gobal pierce and inc proj dmg we could probably map with shield charge only one we get a couple charges.
Last edited by areflour on Feb 20, 2019, 10:04:59 AM
Build seems unaffected by 3.6 patch, except for changed tree, it is one more skillpoint we must spend.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ayjblk/just_going_to_leave_this_here/
Last edited by lakyljuk on Mar 8, 2019, 6:59:00 AM
Any chance that you might update it for 3.7? :) Really liked it in 3.6 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info