Farrul's Fur Dual Strike Slayer/Assassin - Looking for build critique

Hello! I'm Trespeon and this league is my 2nd attempt at a dual striker. I did a dual Dreamfeather dual striker last league and did all content in the game using hyrri's Ire and dreamfeathers.

This league I saw the changes to scion and all the awesome bonuses and saw how to upgrade it immedietely.

The original plan was to use 2x Dreamfeathers, but since I am using 2 piece Farruls fur and have only 9k Evasion with Stibnite up, I will be changing them out for 350+ Pdps Foils once I get the currency to craft/Afford them.

Current Items

I 6L the chest myself in about 250 fuse going for a temporary 5Link. I crafted both rings myself along with the Belt.

I know I need to upgrade the swords but besides that does anyone have any tips or insight on how I can make the build better? My profile is public so if you have Path of Building you can look up Trespeon and "FarrulsDream" and download the items/Skills and see the damage.

At level 90 I should have about 5600 life, Damage is not lacking and will only increase to over 1Million after upgraded weapons. I just feel like it could be better.

Any help would be amazing! Thank you!
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info