New Character Class For next update!

Its been fun playing the few character classes and their ascendancies for the past few years but it'll be really cool if you could develop a new character class. Just an opinion.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
I don't think it would make much sense, ascendancy reworks pretty much achive this and now we have a base class in every stat combination, so a new something would only mess with the passive tree.
"
Its been fun playing the few character classes and their ascendancies for the past few years but it'll be really cool if you could develop a new character class. Just an opinion.

The new caracter could be a Revamp in Scion! We could actually get 3 major ascendent nodes that have nothing to do with the other classes, In the present we can only get 2, and they are just minor nodes compare to the actual classes. So Scion, for now, its just a jack of all trades, that sucks in them all xD

And skip the damm start in an class area nodes.. the girls start in the middle already, dont need that!!

I can´t make a build with Scion that actually better then another class, it may actually be out there, but i just can´t see it!! xD

Nice clickbait title o.o

I think we have enough "new" already. Would be cool to see some old skills reworked.
i would tink tat 6 + 1 base classes...

n 18 + 1 ascendency classes r more than enough for tis game...

no nid for more...
34pre98qua
Id like to see more skill gems, movement and auras specifically
How about companions? The one with adjustable equipment tab and actual talent tree, not some wonky Animate Guardian we have right now.
What about a rework of ascendancies ? ( couldn't resist sorry :^) )
Hf :)
How about No.

How about a Legacy League to provide the time to develop and then introduce a new League with fun mechanics actually worth playing?

No, I won't keep going. Suffice it to say there is a laundry list of far more important, impactful and straight up better things to spend resources on in this game than a anew class.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Mar 22, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
How about companions? The one with adjustable equipment tab and actual talent tree, not some wonky Animate Guardian we have right now.

yeah now that I can get on board with
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info