Please stop complain about map sustain and alchemy orbs. They both are not real issues.

Even people in SSF have stashes filled to the brim with red maps. It's probably you who needs to cahnge your approach to map sustain.

Nets have nothing to do with alchemy or any other currency drops as was confirmed by GGG. Price of alchemy has nothing to do with it's droprate or anything like that.

Yeah, we get less drop overall now, because this League doesn't offer any pack size, so no multiple Abysses per map, Harbingers, Breaches or anything (and of course no sextant blocking doesn't help people who used that either) but it doesn't mean we are supposed to swim in freebies. "Where is my loot explossions?1" BabyRage People got spoiled by Breach, Legacy and similar Leagues and think that Path of Exile should be loot fest each League, but it doesn't necessary have to be (I don't know about perfect ratio for that, don't ask me) specially when we still have so many tools to compensate for that. All I want to say it's still fine.

People say it has something to do with Diablo 3 people influx that might very well be true and it makes me worry to be honest...
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 22, 2018, 1:58:39 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Please stop making threads. They're the real issue.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:

Please stop stalking and bothering me.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 22, 2018, 2:03:02 AM
The SSF streamers you're talking about with 1-2 stash tabs full of red maps also happen to play for 14+ hours per day, so that's kind of a terrible argument to make.

Anybody who plays that much could stack up that many maps.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Mar 22, 2018, 2:04:37 AM
"
Enzymaticc wrote:
The SSF streamers you're talking about with 1-2 stash tabs full of red maps also happen to play for 14+ hours per day, so that's kind of a terrible argument to make.

It's not. A lot of people who complain about it play a lot too and here is loop hole as well - you can't buy maps in SSF, you need maps to run them, just running more maps won't help if you got nothing to run.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 22, 2018, 2:13:35 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Even people in SSF have stashes filled to the brim with red maps. It's probably you who needs to cahnge your approach to map sustain.

Nets have nothing to do with alchemy or any other currency drops as was confirmed by GGG. Price of alchemy has nothing to do with it's droprate or anything like that.

Yeah, we get less drop overall now, because this League doesn't offer any pack size, so no multiple Abysses per map, Harbingers, Breaches or anything (and of course no sextant blocking doesn't help people who used that either) but it doesn't mean we are supposed to swim in freebies. "Where is my loot explossions?1" BabyRage People got spoiled by Breach, Legacy and similar Leagues and think that Path of Exile should be loot fest each League, but it doesn't necessary have to be (I don't know about perfect ratio for that, don't ask me) specially when we still have so many tools to compensate for that. All I want to say it's still fine.

People say it has something to do with Diablo 3 people influx that might very well be true and it makes me worry to be honest...

Hands down the dumbest thread to date, those streamers play 18 hours a day. It takes 10 minutes running a few maps on Standard to see how drastically broken all the drops are on the league atm.

Its not an opinion, its not "tinfoil hats", its real. I can handle white knights and fanbois but people like you are just delusional, what a joke of a thread.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

Please stop stalking and bothering me.

This is a public forum. You don't want people to post replies to your threads, don't post threads.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Man this is like saying Map drop rates are fine because X person plays 18 hrs a day
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
"
Enzymaticc wrote:

That doesn't make sense. If maps were "unsustainable", then the more hours you played the WORSE your problem would be, wouldn't it?
"
Enzymaticc wrote:

This. If you're sustaining red maps you have absolutely no life. This is coming from someone who got 40 challenges in Abyss. The map drop rates are worse than Abyss and Abyss drop rates were pretty bad -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info