[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
aboutvin wrote:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/fxedc6.jpg[/IMG]

here u have 114

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/20zty1d.jpg[/IMG]

here we need 125 how u wear that with your current gear?

He has 1 jewel with 10 int.
Last edited by iDielord on Mar 26, 2018, 8:50:20 AM
I am using Frost Blades instead of Wild Strike just because of preference. Do i lose much since frost blades converts 60% to cold damage ?

Would i be ok for high tier bossing on a 5link without the fire penetration?

Also i was thinking about farming a bit burial chambers with some MF gear just to get some cash while leveling the character up, since i only started it yesterday it is only lvl75, any thoughts ?

btw lifting, love your guides, they go to the point and well explained, keep it up

cheers
Last edited by fightmasters on Mar 26, 2018, 9:08:13 AM
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey Lifting. Thx for finally posting the forum guide. I was following this build since your first youtube video sneak peak. Glad i can now read what to watch out for item wise. Currently 87 and going strong. Ciuld you take a look at my char and tell me how i could advance best? Want to buy the Lyco shield and spec into EO but then I loose massive def (about 12% phys reduct and 40 all res and some life). Is the dmg so much more with EO compared to now? Also i cant seem to find anEye with the double Vitality anger roll. Any tipps how to sub this? Single vitality roll ok for the start?

Pls check my char and help me get the best out of your awesome build. Thx again I just live your builds and following you even still being a noob. Keep up the good work!!

Hey Lifting. Just saw u were away a bit. Care to take a look at my questions? Thx mate!
"
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Struggling to kill Chimera (snake phase) and to clear red Elder phase 2 with Shaper still alive. Any advice? Also, what Anger and Vitality mods are acceptable in Watcher's Eye - really hard to find one similar to Lifting's.

The most impactful change is getting a vitality variant with LGOH. The snakes are dangerous. You either have to get chaos resist, dodge like a boss or accept a few deaths every now and again against content like that =)

Yea, I had Kitana try to help me in game with that last night, but unfortunately Chimera remains as the last Guardian I have to kill. I honestly think Shaper would be easier. Maybe next time you go on stream and run Guardians, I'll try to emulate what you do on that boss.

So I already have a Watcher's Eye with LGOH while affected by Vitality, but I was wondering: what Anger variants would be worth spending the extra currency on?

Also, is my Helmet a big handicap because of the base (much less armour)? It was the only one I could find for a reasonable price with the right stats at the time.

Thanks again for the help by the way - just watched the video as well, awesome job.
Lol, I remember how I sold you this helmet))))
Really tempted to roll something like this on standard where I have all of this gear already. Lifting, you mentioned the Ascendant and I agree it looks like a really interesting compromise between power/survivability.

How would your trees/gear change if you chose that option?
how much lower is chieff dps ? is oki for shaper?
Between this and ele claw inquisitor which should I play since I AM poor and haven't started mapping yet
"
RyuukiAruno wrote:
Between this and ele claw inquisitor which should I play since I AM poor and haven't started mapping yet

Since i've played both now i can really advise this build to you. The claw inquisitor was okayish but this build just steamrolls through any content up to uber lab. I did ulab with around mid 60s or so and felt so comfortable. Especially the boss melting potential is awesome. And not as annoying as the 6 stack release crap paying attention all the time. Lifting made an awesome build that goes well and fast from early game to Endgame. My 2 cents.
I have updated the leveling items section a bit.

Basically I added the Thief's Torment ring and a Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark setup as great tools to use while leveling. These can make a big difference until you get a Watcher's Eye (LGOH) and some proper Elder rings =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info