PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Which shiled you recomended to use, before Lycosidae?
If I can't afford a xoph's blood, how much damage am I really losing out if I go with the chieftain instead of Berserker?
Last edited by theeze on Mar 25, 2018, 2:43:30 PM
"
theeze wrote:
If I can't afford a xoph's blood, how much damage am I really losing out if I go with the chieftain instead of Berserker?

About 200k DPS he said in the video. But you are still good enough to do all content. Just go for the Chieftain. It's strong enough.
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
"
"
theeze wrote:

About 200k DPS he said in the video. But you are still good enough to do all content. Just go for the Chieftain. It's strong enough.

Is it hard to sustain life? I see a few posts where they have issues with life regen, I'm assuming the issue is only with berserker.

I'll look into his video as well...I'm leaning towards berserker because the damage output,but the cheaper version is also tempting. #FirstWorldProblems
Everything is killing me SOOO fast. Can anyone suggest me some changes? I don't have much to spend, maybe 20c

My resis are capped
Last edited by nico5051 on Mar 25, 2018, 9:09:29 PM
"
theeze wrote:
"
"
theeze wrote:

Is it hard to sustain life? I see a few posts where they have issues with life regen, I'm assuming the issue is only with berserker.

I'll look into his video as well...I'm leaning towards berserker because the damage output,but the cheaper version is also tempting. #FirstWorldProblems

No not at all. Chieftain is suggested for HC while Berserker is for SC. So you are good to go. Lifting always has Builds that can handle it. He's not doing a Guide if it can't handle HC.
"
nico5051 wrote:
Everything is killing me SOOO fast. Can anyone suggest me some changes? I don't have much to spend, maybe 20c

My resis are capped

We can't help you while your characters are "hidden".

Go to your profile.
You can do that by clicking your name next to: "Logged in as" on top of that page.
On the right side now click "Privacy settings".
Uncheck: Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)
Uncheck: Hide Characters tab

After that we can take a look and help you :)
Struggling to kill Chimera (snake phase) and to clear red Elder phase 2 with Shaper still alive. Any advice? Also, what Anger and Vitality mods are acceptable in Watcher's Eye - really hard to find one similar to Lifting's.
Yeah, i've got to be missing something. I have 7380 health...the most health i've had on any character and I'm dying like CRAZY. I have most of the needed items (Firmly believe that lifting must have the only watchers eye w/ lgoh). It cannot be this bad.
"
"
nico5051 wrote:

My resis are capped

We can't help you while your characters are "hidden".

Go to your profile.
You can do that by clicking your name next to: "Logged in as" on top of that page.
On the right side now click "Privacy settings".
Uncheck: Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)
Uncheck: Hide Characters tab

After that we can take a look and help you :)

Ooops, didn't knew that and it seems that is the default value.
Now it must be public :)

Thanks guys!

(Btw, the build is really fun, but I'm dying a lot)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info