[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
iDielord wrote:
"
Kettellcorn wrote:
Are there any map mods that this build 100% can't do outside of no life regen and fire reflect mods?

No life regen is doable, even in t13-t15 maps, you just can't use Blood Rage, and preferably to run atleast one life flask. You can outheal rage degen with Enduring Cry on CD spam. It's ofc a dangerous and bad mod for zerk, but it's definetly doable if you can't/don't wish to reroll.

Awesome, good to know, thanks. Just started mapping with this build and I'm saving for the Lycosidae. Currently feeling pretty confident defensively except against certain red bestiary spawns, although I'm not sure if that will change once I get Rite of Ruin from Uber lab.

This was a really fun build to level with! In addition to the other mentioned leveling uniques, I've found The Oak to be a really solid shield to swap to at level 40. The flat life, reduced freeze duration, and large amounts of life regen really smoothed things out for me.
Hey, I found a Watchers Eye with 1.42% Damage leeched with Vitality and Penetrates 13% Fire Resistance with Anger.

Is this a good enough compared to the life gain on hit with Vitality?
hi lifting first i would like t say thank you for all the builds you've made never gone wrong everytime i follow your guides. this one will carry me to end game for sure i can feel it, one thing i would like to ask if there is an alternative skill other than wildstrike? sometimes i really dont like the feels of changing from fire to ice to lightning, thanks again <3
Im just starting with this build, and i am dying every other map. And im level 71 doing tier 5 maps.
I don't know what to do differently but this seems more glass cannon than my deadeye...
What mods for Anger and Vitality are acceptable on Watcher's Eye? The one Lifting has just doesn't exist, and still being somewhat of a noob at this game, I don't know how effective Fire Pen or phys dmg conversion would be with Anger, and leech or life regen would be with Vitality. I don't wanna spend multiple exalted orbs if it's not worthwhile.

Also, if Lifting or any of his bros can look at my profile, I am also dying a lot (especially when doing Shaper Guardians), so I'm wondering if there's anything I can change. Also, I didn't see him do Chimera in the video he put up last week - are the snakes on Chimera even doable with this build?
Hey Lifting. Thx for finally posting the forum guide. I was following this build since your first youtube video sneak peak. Glad i can now read what to watch out for item wise. Currently 87 and going strong. Ciuld you take a look at my char and tell me how i could advance best? Want to buy the Lyco shield and spec into EO but then I loose massive def (about 12% phys reduct and 40 all res and some life). Is the dmg so much more with EO compared to now? Also i cant seem to find anEye with the double Vitality anger roll. Any tipps how to sub this? Single vitality roll ok for the start?

Pls check my char and help me get the best out of your awesome build. Thx again I just live your builds and following you even still being a noob. Keep up the good work!!
I picked jug but I did not choose the increased aoe per endurance charge ascension.
It’s pretty tanky . Check out my character profile

Lvl 84, 6k HP
43k with no buffs
80k with EO, flasks up.
I forgot about blood rage so it’s even higher if I had frenzy charges

I need like 900 more life which should be doable by lvl 91 or so to take on guardians
Also the elder ring that gives life gain on hit is probably the second most important aspect to the build other than keeping endurance charges up . Which is auto thanks to jug. And immortal call just procs with long duration.

I appreciate your reply. The elder ring would help but not in between packs when I’m having the most trouble. Also, I followed liftings passive tree 100%. Perhaps I should trade around some points until I get the correct watchers eye(which doesn’t seem to exist... I had a whoop for it for about 3 days straight... not a single one to be found.)

"
TheMedico wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:

Hey,

I have the exact same feeling. Playing as a Berserker, i am dying too much.

Don't understand why ...

Spoiler

"
ecobrie wrote:
Thought I would chime in as well: like others, i respecced from AW. Damage and speed are on point... but holy crap if there arent any monsters around, then I degen crazy fast...feels bad casting enduring cry every 4 seconds at 20% health trying to find more monsters to leech from.

Both of you need to find an elder ring with "life gained for each enemy hit by your attack"
Try to find as much "Life regenerated per second" in the passive tree you can as: Combat Stamina, Quick recovery and so on.

"
loczek123 wrote:
I will make this build bud i cant decide: Chief or Berserker, any one already play a Chief? To help me? :)

It depends on your playstyle. The chief is more sustainable, but got like 10% less damage.
The Maruader is mutch expensive and becouse of the Aspect of Carnage you take 10% more damage from any source.
Also thanks to jug. I don’t need lycosidae, so I can dual wield Brutus lead sprinkler. Which doubles my damage making up for the dps loss of going berserker a bit. No need to worry about degen. I also didn’t buy the amulet since it costs so damn much . I just bought the astramentis
Total costs for the build was like 10 chaos lol

Until I bought my belly of beast which was a pretty penny.
But hey if u go jug, ur tankier and u can save like 8-9 exalts
"
jaka1988 wrote:
Im just starting with this build, and i am dying every other map. And im level 71 doing tier 5 maps.
I don't know what to do differently but this seems more glass cannon than my deadeye...

You overleveled your gems. Check his gem section for Chieftain in this guide again. Your CWDT is lvl 10 and can only support gems up to req. lvl 56 but while your Immortal Call is lvl 14 it requires lvl 60 and can't be triggered by CWDT.

Lifting said:

CWDT Setup:

- CWDT (lvl 9)
- Elemental Weakness (lvl 12)
- Immortal Call (lvl 11)
- Summon Lightning Golem (lvl 11)

Your gems for this setup are all too high and dont support each other anymore. You need to lower them, especially Immortal Call.

You should also replace helmet and right ring. Are your resis capped?
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
Last edited by ChaosQueenKitana on Mar 25, 2018, 1:36:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info