[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

So I respecced into chieftain because I just couldn't handle the degen anymore of zerker but I'm finding myself running out of mana constantly and just throwing punches at map bosses and dying sometimes.

What's the fix for mana management? I ended up taking off my LGOH elder ring and other nice ring just to put thief's torment back on as a temporary fix.
"
kraken9911 wrote:

So I respecced into chieftain because I just couldn't handle the degen anymore of zerker but I'm finding myself running out of mana constantly and just throwing punches at map bosses and dying sometimes.

What's the fix for mana management? I ended up taking off my LGOH elder ring and other nice ring just to put thief's torment back on as a temporary fix.

i think u messed up in the tree a bit because if you take the mana leech node next to vitality void bottom of the tree, your mana leech should be totally fine.

u can see it in the POB link in the tree
Is there a reason why the Chieftain Variant of this Build doesnt utilize a Watchers Eye? There are actually pretty decent modifiers for it if you run Anger, like 40-60 % more fire damage....
"
Beweise wrote:
"
kraken9911 wrote:

i think u messed up in the tree a bit because if you take the mana leech node next to vitality void bottom of the tree, your mana leech should be totally fine.

u can see it in the POB link in the tree

Ahh wow totally missed that while going over my tree. Thanks it's fixed now!

Here is my last state (Chieftain) I am in search of belt,Ring(in need of help for crafting) and Watcher`s Eye jewel got like 9 ex to spend in total.

Looking forward for tips and help please (Yasutora waiting for you also ;) ); Good days.
Last edited by MidBlues on Apr 19, 2018, 3:40:26 PM
Very nice build. Spent a loooot of money so far. However the damage is no where
close to yours. Can you tell me where I can improve? Thanks in advance.

Using my gems on other gear at the moment. Still have blood rage, cast when damage, immortal call, Ancestral protector.
Last edited by Porsche112 on Apr 19, 2018, 1:08:52 PM
could'nt find one with both anger and vitality on watcher's eye so which one should i get vitality or anger
"
could'nt find one with both anger and vitality on watcher's eye so which one should i get vitality or anger

Vitality to counter rage health degen for 'Zerker.
First off just wanted to say thanks lifting for make a great build. It has been really fun already in the 2 weeks of playing it.

I have finished my budget version of the build and wondering what to shoot for an upgrade first. Watcher/vitality, Belly of the beast 5L/6L, or Lycos?

Thanks again!!
Hello guys!

I really love this build and it's an amazing guide. But there is something I don't understand... Its about wild strike. How avatar of fire and wild strike interact? Wild strike applies cold, lightning and fire damage? And thanks to AOF it would apply only my fire damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info