[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
ilki28 wrote:
I followed this build so far as chieftain. 6,9k life, 75% resi, 3900 Armor, 1600 Evasion.
Minotaur, Phoenix.... anything on T16 crushes me in seconds.

I saw Molten Strike builds who could facetank them.
I don't even know what warcry is for @ boss battles. 1 Endurance Stack and 1s phys. immunity for Immortal Call..

Mapclear is nice, most bosses are nice. Uberlab is pretty easy.
But red Elder/Endgame.... I don't know what I do wrong. :-(

whats your dps at? any life gain on hit?
Hi Guys,

i dont get, why i do so low damage with my Version... Also my life is very low.

Please help me :)

https://pastebin.com/9kXZBsMz

Greetings
Kranor42
"
Kranor42 wrote:
Hi Guys,

i dont get, why i do so low damage with my Version... Also my life is very low.

Please help me :)

https://pastebin.com/9kXZBsMz

Greetings
Kranor42

I would save up for a lyco shield, resolute technique and elemental overload don't work together. When you do you can refund the RT points and grab Primeval force. That should give you some more damage. You also want to level your gems a bit more. You also want to save up for better jewels. Grab some %life jewels with damage mods and a belly of the beast to get more life. Your rings don't have life rolls either. Drop the sulphur flask and grab a silver flask for more damage as well.
thx. But still i am missing around 100k Damage compared to the "budget" build. And i dont see why... (with the improvements)
Can someone take a peek at my gear and point me where to go next? I've got about 3ex to work with right now. Should I drop most of that on a good lgoh ring? Should I use it to get Xoph's? Or should I go with a better chest? I know my gear isn't great, so just trying to figure out where my priorities should be.
Imo a loreweave is the way better chest. Attributes some life 80% max res ! + elemental dmg onto of that.
loreweave adds quite a bit more damage but lowers your hp by like 600 points at least.
I have pretty decent gear, 6100+ life, 75+ all resistances, 3k armor, yet I get one shot by alot of bosses and cannot facetank anything or i die to any map boss above like tier 12. Following the beserker one btw
"
Kranor42 wrote:
thx. But still i am missing around 100k Damage compared to the "budget" build. And i dont see why... (with the improvements)

You have your wild fire jewel in the wrong place. Put it near strength nodes, need 40 to activate.
This build...

Seriously Lifting... Thank you so much I have never had a more enjoyable experience in this game.

Playing as chieftain currently leveling and with crap gear so far absolutely crushing content.

It's so fun to clear maps with WS and then freaking melting any boss with MS.

Cant wait to sell all my TS Raider gear which is worth about 8 ex to make this my main build.

And 100% running this as a league starter next league.

Thx a lot this is God tier fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info