[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Thought I would chime in as well: like others, i respecced from AW. Damage and speed are on point... but holy crap if there arent any monsters around, then I degen crazy fast...feels bad casting enduring cry every 4 seconds at 20% health trying to find more monsters to leech from.

*edit* account is public now

Last edited by ecobrie on Mar 25, 2018, 1:04:41 PM
Lifting has not forgotten you and your questions :) he is still busy doing some Bestiary League Video updates. He will answer all of your questions soon. If it's urgent you can ask the really friendly and competent Liftingnerdboys :D in the Liftingnerdbro Discord "Discord.gg/Lifting"

And you guys should make your character public so Lifting can take a look onto the tree if there is any problem.
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
Last edited by ChaosQueenKitana on Mar 25, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
Loving leveling with this so far, is it worth running this build with Bisco's Leash for general map farming? It seems like it's clear speed is fast enough to make use of Rampage
Why not Jugg?

I know you lose attack speed and such. But the defense!
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
I will make this build bud i cant decide: Chief or Berserker, any one already play a Chief? To help me? :)
"
Garvil wrote:

Hey,

I have the exact same feeling. Playing as a Berserker, i am dying too much.

Don't understand why ...

Spoiler

"
ecobrie wrote:
Thought I would chime in as well: like others, i respecced from AW. Damage and speed are on point... but holy crap if there arent any monsters around, then I degen crazy fast...feels bad casting enduring cry every 4 seconds at 20% health trying to find more monsters to leech from.

Both of you need to find an elder ring with "life gained for each enemy hit by your attack"
Try to find as much "Life regenerated per second" in the passive tree you can as: Combat Stamina, Quick recovery and so on.

"
loczek123 wrote:
I will make this build bud i cant decide: Chief or Berserker, any one already play a Chief? To help me? :)

It depends on your playstyle. The chief is more sustainable, but got like 10% less damage.
The Maruader is mutch expensive and becouse of the Aspect of Carnage you take 10% more damage from any source.
Last edited by TheMedico on Mar 25, 2018, 3:52:51 AM
Are there any map mods that this build 100% can't do outside of no life regen and fire reflect mods?
"
Lasso wrote:
Why not Jugg?

I know you lose attack speed and such. But the defense!

He explained it in detail in the video.
"
loczek123 wrote:

I'm subscriber and in his guild for more than 1 year and I'm doing the Chieftain version right now. When he says it's ok and all content is doable, it is. You can trust him. It's ok to play the cheaper and safer version. Go for it! :)
"
Kettellcorn wrote:
Are there any map mods that this build 100% can't do outside of no life regen and fire reflect mods?

No life regen is doable, even in t13-t15 maps, you just can't use Blood Rage, and preferably to run atleast one life flask. You can outheal rage degen with Enduring Cry on CD spam. It's ofc a dangerous and bad mod for zerk, but it's definetly doable if you can't/don't wish to reroll.
Last edited by iDielord on Mar 25, 2018, 8:37:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info