The Seawitch Armour Set

"Shape of Water" LOL
Forget about fixing game so random encounters aren't harder then maps bosses or orbs are still more rare then unique drop--GGG --really!!????
its gud to hav sea/ocean theme mtx...

but u nid to sprinkle some shiny particles a bit here n there on the mtx so tat it looks interesting n not so dull.
34pre98qua
"
Azraphael wrote:
People are ruthless but the recent league design choices coupled with this last release of an MTX is disappointing.

If this was a standalone release (not the 35th in a row or whatever) it would be more forgivable.

Right? I feel like folks are forgetting the celestial stuff and gothic armour... there have been "pretty" MTXs xoming out too, you know. I mean, yeah, this one to me is a hard pass... but I like that there are at least options for the strange and grotesque and creative. We can't all go around looking like WoW Night Elves and shit.

I personally prefer the Greco-Roman stuff to all others, but I like that there is a variety to choose from, and not all of it based on real-life armours. The fantasy stuff can be really cool -- I mean those arcane Wings are like cuttlefish butterfly Avatar shit.

I mean, just cuz you don't like it doesn't mean you gotta bash GGG for "everything"; this entitled whining from so many players is just.. ugh, toxic.

But GGG, some constructive criticism... although the themed armour sets can be cool, I'd love to see some mix-and-matchiness, too... in armour colors, "materials" (skin/textures), colors, and overall silhouettes. You know how like when you go to the Gap, everyhting is kinda basic, but you can pair any of it together and make an outfit? Like, as opposed to buying a full pantsuit or 3-piece suit? I realize the Complete armour sets are higher price-point, but there may also be a market for mix-n-match basics, too.

Also, I don't know what your analytics say about alternative skill effects, but damn, those are by far my favorites. I've built entire builds around a skill just to use the MTX for it.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Mar 22, 2018, 2:40:59 AM
At the beginning, I still wished that there are many more skins, so that not all look the same and have more opportunity for individuality. Now it annoys me that every day something new comes out.

GGG why don't you summarize everything as one package and publish it together ?! Then at least we have a rest for a while!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
funny
Good grief, how horrid.

A huge shout out to the MTX team, the only ones doing anything these days. Maybe move 30-40 of the MTX team only rebalancing skills teams, or onto the non existent ROLLBACK team, we really needed them that first week when the season got dupe fraked, or move them into the create leaguestone for standard team.

Sure, i'll only leave 60 or so left in the MTX team but i am sure they'll cope.
ok...GGG is very sensitive now about comments and moderate hard removing posts,so this one will be very polite.

this is very very very UGLY.

stop that last days MTX madness and repair broken league.
Most Armour packs: 420! GG <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info