The Seawitch Armour Set

Meh --'

Pleeeease new Caustic Arrow mtx!!!
Pleeeease more bow mtx!!!
League's going down the tubes, but priorities are definitely in the correct order.

More MTX!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Oh my... can’t say this armourset appeals to me.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Last edited by Nyktalgin on Mar 22, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
Wow.. sorry, but this looks like something my 2year old son would wear in a school play.

Guys. Seriously.. Stop with the anime crap armor.

Go to google. Type in Medieval armor, image search... BAM! Half a years worth of MTX's in designs..

Here, I'll make it even easier...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Medieval+armor&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9zfbWjf_ZAhXI2FMKHVhPBN4Q_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1469#imgrc=IlF9joWpKany3M:
Everything is so... bulky
Having your character's stupid face poke out like that makes this look so dumb. I mean, it looks bad on its own accord, but that bit really seals the deal.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Mar 22, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
People are ruthless but the recent league design choices coupled with this last release of an MTX is disappointing.

If this was a standalone release (not the 35th in a row or whatever) it would be more forgivable.
I am confident my eyeballs will never be offended by this monstrosity in any town in this game.

You guys are really getting a lot of work out of the interns, huh?
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
wow cranking out mtx almost every day...

They've simply shifted to announcing them as they're ready, instead of compiling them all into one post put up all at once. It's a marketing, not development, shift.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info