The Seawitch Armour Set

When do we get Labyrinth Goddess, and some sort of Izaro set. want 101%
"
cgexile wrote:
How come you guys didn't do the 3D art for the other 3 spirit beast set items? The only set that has the art is the Craiceann's set which was clearly the easiest set to squeeze in to the league. But perhaps time would have been best spent working on the other 3 instead of these last 2 armor mtx sets.

I saw concept model art for the tiger armor...I can't recall the others. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more set get 3d art in the coming weeks or post league. Makes sense to not have 3d art on the animal armor sets so they can sell mtx animal armor. Personally, I hope they do the set with the bird armor and feathers so I can interchange parts with the Harpy armor.
so what's the song then, it's pretty good
Not something I would buy, but still nice :)
"
Shandel wrote:
When do we get Labyrinth Goddess, and some sort of Izaro set. want 101%

Would look interesting on a Marauder.
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
this is starting to feel pathetically desperate. You guys cashing out over there or something?
GGG would rake in a lot more money if there was more than just masculine MTXs armors that look like they're meant for men regardless of who's wearing them.

You designed Solaris and Lunaris for Christ's sake.
I can't stop laughing at how ugly this set is. What's even more funny is there's people out there who are actually gonna spend $40+ on this crap
So we get to look like some Maurice Sendak character? Do you think we to run around looking like pajama wearing idiots? You need a n new R&D department. Who ever thought this was good idea for an MTX needs to be fired. Really GGG?
Uggg... um, no thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info