How to spawn Elder on t15?

Im trying to get last memory fragment and its should be on t15 map with Elder spawned on it.

Now Im planning to spread Elder's influence to Hydra's part because there are two t15 maps and I will have more chances of success.

So, anyone know any strategy how to spawn him exactly on t15 or it's just random?
Last edited by Arisorum on Mar 21, 2018, 8:32:57 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Try over and over and over...
lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Probably of no help, but my second elder run of this league elder influence was spreading around a couple mid yellow maps, and I didn't have more of those to keep spreading upwards, so said fuck it and ran a couple T2 or so white maps just to get the run out of the way. Bam, he spawned on a T15. So yea, random.
I am sorry OP but this quest is RNG, it doenst matter how much T15 you have occupied (i have at least 2 or 3 T15's per try) and ELder refusses to spawn on T15.

This quest will take years to complete (if you are lucky!) in this state (been at it since introduction).

Conclusion, Just keep trying, use voodoo stuff, pray and sacrifice what ever is necessary to get favors from our RNG gods!! and who knows you will see it 2019!
Yesterday i did t16 maps, elder starts spreading off a t3, did 50+ maps to get him over to 3 t15 spots, he spawns on a t13, me exit game. #notlikethis

Maybe today maybe not.
Last edited by pifpep on Mar 22, 2018, 5:20:25 AM
In order to spawn Elder on a specific T15 map, you must sacrifice a living animal at the height of a blood moon when the stars are in alignment.

This must be done solely for the glory of Yog-Sothoth, who will open the gates of reality and bless you with an abundance of RNG.

NOTE: Blood sacrifice to Elder Gods may cause insanity. Consult a licensed occultist before attempting to contact eldritch entities beyond your ken.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
In order to spawn Elder on a specific T15 map, you must sacrifice a living animal at the height of a blood moon when the stars are in alignment.

This must be done solely for the glory of Yog-Sothoth, who will open the gates of reality and bless you with an abundance of RNG.

NOTE: Blood sacrifice to Elder Gods may cause insanity. Consult a licensed occultist before attempting to contact eldritch entities beyond your ken.

Oh that is bull I've done that ritual 3 fucking times.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info