[3.2] The Bradberry Zombies - Another budget endgame viable zombie build

Disclaimer: ESL here, sorry for any typos or grammar errors, corrections are welcome! And I think PoB does not calculate animate guardian's buff, so I really don't know our true dps.

3.3: Nothing changed, build is still solid with 270k dps per zombie (7 zombies) realistic dps, with the same problems to sustain zombies on phoenix, uber elder and sometimes u atziri, because of the crap AI. Some small changes on tree. Still my fav league starter.

If you like a build that could do all content (except block HOGM and didn't try U-Elder cuz frags RNG), can be really safe and rely on a stupid AI, this build is for you!

PROS:
- Insane and consistant DPS, no impossible charges, flasks or boxes ticked on pob
- Great clear speed, 1 slap and the entire pack is dead
- Taunt makes bosses safe
- Cheap as fuck to get ~1mi dps, ~10ex to get the maximum dps
- SLAAAAAAAAM IT

Cons:
- THAT FUCKING STUPID IA AAAAAAAAAARG
- If you don't know what your are doing, your zombies can die on rippy maps or endgame bosses
- Phoenix guardian is your worst enemy

How and why this build works
"
With 3.2, zombies got buffed pretty hard, 100% acc with slams and cd reduction means we are slamming it every goddamn time and always hitting, which, together with some other changes, made our zombies tankier with a decent life leech and hp pool. For this build to work we need some uniques, some efficient training and brawn jewels till you get 1k str and 2 violent dead for our slams.
For mapping, you cast ball lig, the zombies will focus on the cursed enemies, the mobs, no matter what mods and tier, will die instanly, cast flesh offering, make your zombies faster and stronger, repeat all over again with some shield charges in-between and profit!
For bosses, do the same thing, try not to go too far, or else your zombies will follow, don't cast flesh offering instantly after desecrate, or you will be vulnerable for too long, cast desecrate, walk or shield charge, then cast offering. If you are having a hard time keeping yourzombies alive, use bone offering, for thougher fights like uAtiziri, Phoenix and probably uElder, try using Lavianga's without the haste aura to keep them up, thats how you also run phys reflect maps. I haven't had one zombie death on shaper fight.

Gear
"

All the uniques are mandatory, except the brawns and efficient training, which you only need till you have 1k str, if you do, use abyss jewels like that one, focus on: Life > atk speed > flat phys > res. Taunt and blind are QoL improvements. Rares and uniques are cheap AF, since you don't need damage, get as much res as you can, probably expend 2ex on everything on the first days and I don't need to change it, tho i could use some better life/str rolls.
Dying breath, ambu's, leer cast, meginord vise and victario's flight for our animate guardian to make him unkillable (Thanks to Clooney_is_best_Batman). Always remember to take him out when killing elder, need someone to test it, but he might die on the explosion, so be aware.

PoB, tree, links and min-max
Spoiler
PoB: https://pastebin.com/2paxFSSu
Tree: Lv90: http://poeurl.com/b0Zr : Aim for zombies damage/number, life and Strength while leveling

You can check my STD character KenazTheZombie if you want (i just dont have the ammy there)
Here you will find my tree (go to death attunement for more damage), my gem links and what you should aim for late game: the chest pieces, there you will find 1 BiS elder and 1 BiS shaper astral plate. The elder is better, but more expensive, has almost the same dps but 6k more HP, if you have one of that chest, lv4 empower is mandatory. The shaper one is much cheaper, has a bit more damage and can have 7l with rarity. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LV4 EMPOWER, USE MAIM

For asc: Commander > Invoker > Flesh Binder > Mistress

the actual stats of my league starter, killed all endgame bosses but UElder and UAtiziri with a low budget.

That's it guys, hope I could help you choose a build, any question, corrections and tips are welcome!
Thanks and have a great day!
Last edited by leolarizza on Oct 2, 2018, 5:36:52 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 3:23:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info