The Bandit Lord Oak quest broken?

Hi,

I'm having troubles with The Bandit Lord Oak quest. I agreed to help out Oak by killing his rivals and bringing back their amulets for that awesome stat boost.

Problem is, when I kill both of his rivals no amulets drop and I can't complete the quest. What do I do?
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 3:10:00 PM
I’m sure Oak has something for you as a token of gratitude.
Nothing happens when I go back after killing the rivals.
What's the state of the quest in the journal? You might already have completed it and forgot.
"
Goettsche wrote:
Hi,

Problem is, when I kill both of his rivals no amulets drop and I can't complete the quest. What do I do?

the amulets doesn't drop you have to take it from the window that pops up.
I had this bug after not playing since before 3.0. I just happened to come across Oak back at the Forest Encampment. When i talked to him he offered me the booklets for the rewards, once i took one the quest was completed.
"
__Shady__ wrote:
I had this bug after not playing since before 3.0. I just happened to come across Oak back at the Forest Encampment. When i talked to him he offered me the booklets for the rewards, once i took one the quest was completed.

That would have been Eramir, not Oak.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
__Shady__ wrote:

My bad, you are correct.
"
__Shady__ wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
__Shady__ wrote:

My bad, you are correct.

I was just talking to a friend about this last night and he said the same thing. Eramir has the rewards. So that solved my problem. It was the only reason why I didn't play PoE for a long time, now I can continue on without pulling my hair out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info