Next league: Clean-up league

OMG... Wraeclast and Oriath have needed to have the millions of carcasses of everything killed removed from the islands for a very long time. The stench of rotting flesh is magnitudes worse than the fowl smell of any Rhoa pack.

But in terms of game play, Bestiary is fraught with so much lag and now rubberbanding (something is fowled up in the servers or the client/server netcode is out of sync) that GGG should dump netting and figure out more processing efficient mechanics.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
They commented earlier that there was a pipe broke to Australia that was causing woes all over the world. Might be related to that.
That endless dungeon is actually a good idea between all your mock list
I love some of the things in the Pantheon. Ignore burning ground is great for some encounters/maps, and 1 life flask charge per second is pretty nice for boss encounters.

I mentioned those two because they enable you to do something you couldn't do otherwise. The other options are all just boring 'make you slightly better in some situations' mods.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Soepkieken wrote:

- Useless items: Veil of the night anyone? And still a bunch of flavourless leveling items.

- Feel free to complete this list!

Power siphon, Dom blow, half of vaal skill gems, rain of arrow, half of spell skill -

Additional note: Some gems are missing only a few for wander for example i did be happy to see some fresh ones added to the game and would gladly spend some more money on the game for polishing over the usual 3 months schedule.
Hf :)
all the major pantheons are incredibly powerfull once fully upgraded, and most minor pantheons have their own uses as well, say poison immune -> thats a must for any high tier map with poison mod on it assuming the boss deals physical dmg.
Reflect? pair that with sybils, and u can run reflect map.
Life flasks? use that for lab runs
They have their own uses, the thing is, due to immense player power that has increased recently you dont really defensive measures as stuff dies before even touching you. Players dont need those bonuses because they already overpower the game.

As for veil of the night, its a brokenly good item if you make permanent gluttony of elements build, 0 ele res means that ele dmg heals u for full amount
"
quicksixteen wrote:

All that said on the topic, the rewards do seem underwhelming compared to the effort (but so does all of poe)

This above all else needs fixing. It's just not rewarding making yet another level 90 only to be bored out of your mind end game.

I love the endless dungeon idea op posted as it would give us something randomly generated that we could try daily. I just would suggest it not have a death penalty.

POE gets tiring, when you have to have a 40 hour grind just to get end game content. I play for fun, I can't have 2 jobs. It's frustrating to constantly be chasing the carrot and never getting there. That's why folks leave. That or they are there and there are no more carrots. Instead we just get new half backed ideas on leagues. Some work, some don't most usually are unobtainable to 90%.
The major issue with this horrible, useless, f*ed up league is that for all of the attendant complexities of collecting and then battling a bunch of rare mobs in a very, very tiny postage stamp arena is... the recipes are F*cked for the potential risk involved.

Using 4 high level mobs and getting level 1 vendor trash in return? That's worse than casual drops from white mobs that you'd just ignore without a second glance.

I like the idea of the pokenagerie... except the artificial limitations on how many creatures it can hold of each type, and the assertion that this league is all about crafting, which it is *NOT* by any means.
These recipes should return a drop range (when items are created and not modified) of +2/-10 level requirement. So if you're using level 60 beasts, the item that drops should have a level requirement to use between 50 and 62 (being the iLvl of the key beast used). If a recipe modifies an affix, it should only modify that affix, period, leaving all other affixes on the supplied item untouched.

THAT is crafting.
What they've done with this league is turn off many, MANY long time, money paying players. Wolcen is looking to be a good competitor... just waiting for it to evolve beyond alpha.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Mar 22, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
I want to see all the nerfs reverted from the past 2-3 years except poison double-dipping. I would rather see poisons get a buff in general instead.

That alone would make me want to play the game again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info