Something that may be helpful while farming masters! - Just a status report for another thread

I have needed to level up all my masters since i haven't really know what are they about when i was in low level - so i checked up this link for farming them up:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1046339

However, i found this link slower than i thought to farm since u need to swipe up mostly of the map for some of the options he mentioned - eventho i had Whirling Blades + Blood Magic it was painful for me.
I tried every option he tried and ended up deciding on 52 level map.

That map is "The Chamber of Sins" but his each run was around 0:50 seconds - each run i had was around 0:15 with Whirling Blades, since i just cover up the middle of the map shown on the link:

https://ibb.co/d5WuVH

Then i keep spawning the map until i found a Master around that circle, and it took average 2 minutes to find a Master around that circle. (depends on your loading time changing maps aswell)
And they give around 400 reputation for each run.

Cons: Catarina spawns generally out of that circle - if you like to farm Catarina, it's slower compared to others.
Pros: You can level up Haku, Vorici, Vagan and Tora extremely fast. (Vagan and Vorici will be probably the fastest - Haku is closer to them, and Tora spawns pretty much aswell)
Elreon spawns sometimes too - but not that much.
Maybe it's just me, but that's what i observed.

Notes: Haku tends to spawn around the upper part of the circle when Tora spawns around bottom and Vorici-Vagan spawns on sides.

If you are around 60-70 level, this might be your best choice to level up Masters since you cannot easily rush 68 level maps, plus, this is even faster than that.
If your PC and Internet speed is good enough to load around 1-2 seconds between maps - this can be your best choice.
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by blackhoney on Mar 21, 2018, 6:24:17 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 5:35:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info