To many whingers on F2P game!?! (Most have 0 support packs)

Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 7:10:30 AM
Watch your tongue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Watch your tongue.

??? Ummm why ???
The "army of casuals"
They take over every game, when they are done destroying the game they move on.

WANT DO THEY WANT? they want everything for free and don't want to play the game to get the best gear, so they sit on the forums and complain until the company behind the game gives in and hands over everything, when they have gotten what they want they move on to the next game.

they leave behind yet another login to get this free stuff so you don't have to play "game".

happens to every online game i have ever played since early 2000.
Last edited by gnats255 on Mar 21, 2018, 3:32:48 AM
"
gnats255 wrote:
The "army of casuals"
They take over every game, when they are done destroying the game they move on.

WANT DO THEY WANT? they want everything for free and don't want to play the game to get the best gear, so they sit on the forums and complain until the company behind the game gives in and hands over everything, when they have gotten what they want they move on to the next game.

happens to every online game i have ever played since early 2000.

Hahaha I love it because I think you hit the nail on the head better then me!!
"
Summerhood wrote:

[Removed by Support]

There are thousands upon thousands of people without suport packs that spend way more then you did(me included) and you know you have the option to show /hide suport titles rigght?

Second i think supporters are under 10% of player base and im being generous with the number here,this game will be a ghost town wihout nonsuporting players.

And the best way to support a game is by recomending it to your friends/people who you play oher games.

And everyone has the right to say anything , and you have the right to IGNORE it and move on.

Focus more on your opinion of the game and less of the opinion of other people who you dont agree on.
Same as in life,if you let people with diferent ideas/objectives put you down you will never improve ypurself.
[Removed by Support]
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Mar 21, 2018, 3:45:03 AM
"
kshuxxx wrote:
"
Summerhood wrote:

[Removed by Support]

There are thousands upon thousands of people without suport packs that spend way more then you did(me included) and you know you have the option to show /hide suport titles rigght?

Second i think supporters are under 10% of player base and im being generous with the number here,this game will be a ghost town wihout nonsuporting players.

And the best way to support a game is by recomending it to your friends/people who you play oher games.

And everyone has the right to say anything , and you have the right to IGNORE it and move on.

Focus more on your opinion of the game and less of the opinion of other people who you dont agree on.
Same as in life,if you let people with diferent ideas/objectives put you down you will never improve ypurself.
[Removed by Support]

Lol can you turn on your supporter packs for me then please??? And I don’t think there’s
Many more people who spent more then me haha, 580 USD supporter plus another 700 USD,
I think you might fall under the doll bludgers complaining and not supporting in game or life!

Hater gonna hate.
I will never buy a supporter pack, but I indeed spend some money on stash tabs.
Just a 10-yo kid having a bad day :).
"
gageris wrote:
Hater gonna hate.
I will never buy a supporter pack, but I indeed spend some money on stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info