[3.5] Scion Aurabot with Shavronnes - 14 Auras 3 Curses

This is my gear so far. being loving to help people this race xD

1 question: how do you steal life to cast the curses?

Thanks
"
Skk1p wrote:
This is my gear so far. being loving to help people this race xD

1 question: how do you steal life to cast the curses?

Thanks

I have a watcher eye jewel with clarity = -10 mana cost of skills.
You can use a life potion to.
Last edited by MMPT86 on Aug 15, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
With this gear me and a windripper char were able to clear some of the endgame pretty easily. t15 maps, gaurdians, and red elder were pretty easy. We tried uber atziri but failed cause he had chain lol, but we blasted through phases quick, just ran out of portals.

Was looking for a -10 when I found this one, but this was like 45c and I use all three auras, and reduced crit damage feels really good.
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on Aug 14, 2018, 9:37:43 PM
"
SilkySnow_ wrote:
With this gear me and a windripper char were able to clear some of the endgame pretty easily. t15 maps, gaurdians, and red elder were pretty easy. We tried uber atziri but failed cause he had chain lol, but we blasted through phases quick, just ran out of portals.

Hi, thank you for your feedback!
You can swap weapons for bosses, use Ephemeral Edge for more ES.
Hello !

I really love playing support, i usually do every league with my brother.

I play HC and I really like this build it's a good mix between offense and defense.

I would recommend HC players to try out the "Lori's Lantern" ring, I really LOVE this ring for this build, I feel like it's made for it.
The Unlucky part is really a big deal in my opinion, and it also provides a good amount of movement speed + chaos resist.

Thanks for the build
Last edited by Meuhmeuh on Sep 17, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
"
Meuhmeuh wrote:
Hello !

I really love playing support, i usually do every league with my brother.

I play HC and I really like this build it's a good mix between offense and defense.

I would recommend HC players to try out the "Lori's Lantern" ring, I really LOVE this ring for this build, I feel like it's made for it.
The Unlucky part is really a big deal in my opinion, and it also provides a good amount of movement speed + chaos resist.

Thanks for the build

Hi,
I rarely play in HC, so its important to know about HC players.
Thank you for yor feedback!
So my guys current setup is this:

So the above is my current setup and it seems I'm only able to get the following https://i.imgur.com/jcRxMYI.jpg

I feel my gear should be good enough to take advantage of what he's got going on here with the 14/2 but I've got something not quite right and was hoping someone could help me. My profile is public if you would like to view my character and see what it is I've got setup skill tree wise. But it's the same as the op's post.
the first 1 i want to talk that build is out date 3.4 ( if u focus on dame boost )
2nd . u need enchant on helm ( 15% any skill 50% )

corrupted on the ring if u can ( cheap on delve )
corrupted on amulet if u can ( pure movement speed , or other buff )
corrupted on belt
enchant on boots ( 10% ms )
use shaper touch with +1 level / +2 aoe + 2 aoe or maybe +2 curse lv
use Prism corrup +2 aoe / +2 aura
use epheme corrupted with 20% area of effect

3nd / about the jewel . u need 1% reduced jewel . any type is okey
u need same empower 4 on chest for boost dps
u can run 2 curse aura on hit if u use rare unset ring ( non corrup )
3 curse aura if u use aspect of the spider ( as ring )
hmm if u have all of them but still weak . feel free to pm me ingame . im online 5-8 hour per day . gl hf
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
the first 1 i want to talk that build is out date 3.4 ( if u focus on dame boost )
2nd . u need enchant on helm ( 15% any skill 50% )

corrupted on the ring if u can ( cheap on delve )
corrupted on amulet if u can ( pure movement speed , or other buff )
corrupted on belt
enchant on boots ( 10% ms )
use shaper touch with +1 level / +2 aoe + 2 aoe or maybe +2 curse lv
use Prism corrup +2 aoe / +2 aura
use epheme corrupted with 20% area of effect

3nd / about the jewel . u need 1% reduced jewel . any type is okey
u need same empower 4 on chest for boost dps
u can run 2 curse aura on hit if u use rare unset ring ( non corrup )
3 curse aura if u use aspect of the spider ( as ring )
hmm if u have all of them but still weak . feel free to pm me ingame . im online 5-8 hour per day . gl hf

*corrupted on belt - Which Corruption?

*use Prism corrup +2 aoe / +2 aura - The shield, get one with +2/+2?

*use epheme corrupted with 20% area of effect - Okay, I'll look for this.

*3nd / about the jewel . u need 1% reduced jewel . any type is okey - So any jewel as long as it gives 1% reduced max? I have a couple already in my build but they aren't standard jewels.

It's not that I'm weak, I'd like to provide more than I am currently and I believe additional aura's would be nice so I'm looking to find out what'd be best. I did try to check your profile but the characters are hidden on your account.
"
nhtl017953 wrote:

The build is not out date, and the improvements you want to do are very specific.

This build is a base for a shavronnes armour and with the exception of some jewels (1% RMR), there are no corrupted items.
I want to keep this build clean and cheap as possible, so i wont put rare corruptions or mirror tier items as base.

And everyone is free to improve the build the way they want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info