[3.5] Scion Aurabot with Shavronnes - 14 Auras 3 Curses

Hey there just a couple of new comments...

HELPPPP

I have 3x enlighten 4 and still can't run wrath / hated/ anger together with all the defencive ones.. if you can have a look in my character, and passive tree I don't think I missed something.I do have the lab enchant for helm.

Did I miss something?

Energy from Within: the max value I think (at least in this league 6% and not 8%... am I wrong? Do you have an alternative for that? :) thanks
"
TheoZ777 wrote:

I have 3x enlighten 4 and still can't run wrath / hated/ anger together with all the defencive ones.. if you can have a look in my character, and passive tree I don't think I missed something.I do have the lab enchant for helm.

i check your profile and even open it in POB and everything looks OK, you have 12 auras and 94% mana reserved.
i canot understand why you cant run 12 auras :S

you have:
-same items
-similar tree
-conquerors efficiency
-helm enchant with aura reduce mana

"
TheoZ777 wrote:
Energy from Within: the max value I think (at least in this league 6% and not 8%... am I wrong? Do you have an alternative for that? :) thanks

in standard energy from within can have 12% in league max is 6%
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_From_Within
How does curse ball lightning or decoy totem work with ZO? we can only use it like once per map?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
How does curse ball lightning or decoy totem work with ZO? we can only use it like once per map?

You can use life potions or Watcher's Eye with clarity -10 mana cost of skills
Last edited by MMPT86 on Jun 6, 2018, 1:06:52 PM

Increased armour if you haven't killed recently mod on abyss jewels is very nice. With 5 of them i have 70k armour in ho, 125k armour with flasks.

https://pastebin.com/nR3147ug

char link
"
Wicirelllis wrote:

Increased armour if you haven't killed recently mod on abyss jewels is very nice. With 5 of them i have 70k armour in ho, 125k armour with flasks.

That jewel is nice, but idk if it realy worth, because you already have 90% Physical Damage Reduction?
And i have around 10.000 ES and 1.000 regen and you only have 8.000 and 500 regen.

Thank you for your feedback.
Hello,

I wish to use this as starter build for 3.3.

Could you update tree ?

Thanks in advance !

"
wtznael wrote:
Hello,

I wish to use this as starter build for 3.3.

Could you update tree ?

Thanks in advance !

I updated PoB but it still create links ("Export Tree") to 3.2
I didnt read all the patch notes, but i think all remains the same.
Okay thanks.

Maybe can we try to get inc duration for vaal gems ?

Why do you get armor ? It doesnt work with energy shield.

Can you use Envy ? Which aura should i replace ?
Last edited by wtznael on Jun 5, 2018, 5:39:11 AM
"
wtznael wrote:
Okay thanks.

Maybe can we try to get inc duration for vaal gems ?

Why do you get armor ? It doesnt work with energy shield.

Can you use Envy ? Which aura should i replace ?

I need to check the new gems, but we can change some, like clarity, discipline, haste, etc.

Why armour doesnt work with energy shield? Armor reduce physical damage taken.

If you have all items, gems, lab enchant, you can run 14 auras (envy to) but no enpower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info