What We're Working On

then could you please show us that you are listening by fixing the EU servers that are constantly lagging and having ping spikes nonstop making them unplayable for so many people? or at least ! give us an official word that you are aware looking into that or working on a fix ? me and so many others can not play due to ping spikes in EU servers !
"
Psykrom wrote:
"
Midkraft wrote:
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

to be honest from what i have experienced, these seem to be more challenging than map bosses of equal tier but not as rewarding.

I have the exact same feeling.

I also have the exact same feeling. I love this game, but this league feels like a chore.
Can we expect some spectral shield throw buffs? I love the skill but it’s so bad.
Revamp these zana 8 drop rates.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I really don't know lol like in my honest opinion straight up this was a fucking giant disaster probably one of the only leagues to have so many ''fixes''

But hey if you're making improvements that's nice I suppose.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Very nice to hear that. That is a good action from GGG and its not unexpected.
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
im glad you not only listen to the comunity but also are quick to work around the changes that needed to be done. i can only hope that the bestiarie system gets better over time.
Just make the new monsters more visible, and fix the necromancy net that they add new beasts to the bestiary.
"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

Is the expectation then, for high level players (90+) to farm sub T-13 maps that they usually steamroll? I'm asking this out of genuine curiosity, since most of the newer bosses and harder content is in the higher tier maps. If we aren't meant to access those easily, where is the challenge in the game?

Currently, the well designed challenges are the ones that require skill - the ones like "Kill Palace Dominus while having X stacks of blood rain" or "Kill hydra without getting hit by the cannonballs". But if the maps themselves are meant to be not easily accessible, you are gating the really challenging challenges behind RNG, and the ones that are not gated by RNG are the mundane ones like "Kill these act bosses" (which is not really a challenge, seeing as they are prerequisites to playing the actual game), or the grindy ones like "Kill Izaro 100 times" or "Complete 1500 maps".
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 29, 2022, 2:34:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info