Let us load into our hideout

It takes a very short time to load into the hideout from a town. Let us do this if we exited the game from the hideout to save on load times. It takes so much time to load into a city such as Orieth because of all the other people it has to load in. And most of the time, the loading is so long the game kicks us back to the login screen which is a pain in the ass. Heck a buddy of mine recently built a $2000 computer and has a 100 meg connection and this happens to him as well.

Let us load into our hideouts. Simple as that.

Also if you die in the lab, load us into our hideouts instead of the dam town.
Last edited by blazer572 on Mar 20, 2018, 5:55:43 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 1:10:56 AM
OR let us turn off the mtx. They are the antithesis of optimization
Since Patch 3.2 my game client has occasionally crashed with a bunch of errors citing MTX my character doesn't have equipped. If I could avoid other players more effectively, the crashing might happen less frequently. As techsupport@grindinggear.com don't seem to be aware of a solution to my problem, I'd certainly appreciate any steps taken which might mitigate it.

And when we usually go straight to our hideout and begin mapping after logging in, it has obvious QoL benefits for just about everyone. Why send us somewhere that we don't want to be?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Technology isn't there./s

Spoiler
PVP-only characters already load into hideout
"
Let us load into our hideout

+1

I remember we were asking for it few times and nothing happened. GGG is not interested.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 20, 2018, 1:47:35 PM
no you must see my glorious shininess
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

For the two seconds I'm standing at the Act 8 waypoint.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

For the two seconds I'm standing at the Act 8 waypoint.

and its probably blurry at that lol, least it is for me when i first log in due to dynamic res
I dont see any any key!
I'm in my hideout before my potions show up... often before the graphics on my gear load.

It really doesn't make any sense at all to say it's to show of the MTX. Only place I see that is on-line videos and all that does is make me click faster on my hideout.
"
quicksixteen wrote:
OR let us turn off the mtx. They are the antithesis of optimization

True that.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info