Largest Monitor Setup Challenge

That's not a single monitor and who tf plays like that?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
That's not a single monitor and who tf plays like that?

No one. It's a fake photo-shopped overlay.
It is not faked or photoshopped. I work in a building with multiple Video walls. That is just one of them.
Nah, fake. Scale is all off when compared with the desks, table top monitors and chairs in comparison with the black lines on the wall. Faked.
"
Twitchlx wrote:
I'm throwing down the gauntlet; I want to see who can beat my monitor for playing this game.
Each monitor is a 55".

I call bullshit on the 55" number. Unless your keyboards are 4 feet long...

Scale is way off.
That’s wiiiide...might be worth it for fixing templar shoulders
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
It is not faked. The desks are about 12 feet away from the way. It would make little sense to have a wall that size directly above someone. I would post other photos as proof; however, I obviously haven't figured out how to correctly as the other photo is messed up now. If someone could tell me the correct way to do it; I will post proof.
i`m playing on my 65 INCH Samsung TV at home and it feels smooth
Just play it on a monitor in a VR environment and you can have whatever size you want xD I have played PoE in Bigscreen app for VR a couple of times. Works allright :) the enjoyment other people watching it in the same environment while I play is a bit bad though. Hard for them to see the details at times.
Last edited by arknath on Mar 21, 2018, 8:07:00 AM
LOL... too much PoE traffic so PhotoBucket cut him off.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info