[3.10] Death's Oath CI Occultist (RETIRED)

"
I tested this ages ago, since I could get 6L ED and a 5L blight why bother. I might test it again. You might be right about this.

You get 6links because you sacrifice 1-2 potential support for Death Aura and you can't cast Blight and ED at the same time.

Allellopathy's Blight+CwC+ED is definitely stronger than 5L Blight.

"
I don't know how you're getting 90% minion damage. The % increased crafted minion damage tops out at 33% for one handers and is worse then every single other prefix we have available (multi, chaos, over time). Spiriual aid gives 321k DO dmg compared to the current 300k (and we lose ES for the extra 2 points needed) from just the passive tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/mZp7dJt6
The huge thing about crafting here is the 20% chaos DoT Multiplier, I don't know how actual maths work but this "multiplier" is a huge damage boost.
It is about 50k DoT to Death Aura, not 20k, see PoB link below.
Also, You need to take into account that Spiritual Aid also helps Blight, so it is more than that.
Just give up Path of Savant and 1 points ES(?).
It is about 100+ ES loss but the huge damage boost is juicy for me at least.

"
Fit in all auras with Enl 4. How? You would need multiple Enl 4s to fit all of those in and then you have 22% mana left over which isn't enough for anything. Give me a pob.

If you no longer use Grey Spire, there will be 3 sockets free up from each weapon.
From your PoB, you have Blasphemy, TC, Discipline, Malevolence in helmet, move either one of it to weapon slot, then you can fit Lv4 Enlighten to it.
Helmet - Blasphemy, TC, Discipline, Lv4 Enlighten
Weapon - Malevolence, "extra aura" , Lv4 Enlighten

"
Then this is no longer a DO build.

Animate Guardian, dude, not wearing it yourself.

I already give you PoB link but I give you again here
https://pastebin.com/T17FfCuM
This is your PoB, I just made adjustment for what I stated.

Spreading Rot has been nerf, I'd take one out for Conqueror Potency.
Last edited by areyouabc1 on Mar 15, 2019, 8:25:39 AM
I'm intrigued by the whole minion damage/ spiritual aid discussion. Might try it out as I progress.

Wanted to throw out Le Heup of All as a solid ring. I don't recall see it being mentioned but it has some stats that we need and are useful. Str, all resists and the extra dmg %. Missing ES and ES regen but figure it's a good starter/mid way type item. Plz tell me if this is terrible haha.
"
misterfob wrote:
I'm intrigued by the whole minion damage/ spiritual aid discussion. Might try it out as I progress.

Wanted to throw out Le Heup of All as a solid ring. I don't recall see it being mentioned but it has some stats that we need and are useful. Str, all resists and the extra dmg %. Missing ES and ES regen but figure it's a good starter/mid way type item. Plz tell me if this is terrible haha.

I still using double Le Heup of All and Bated Breath, if you could find them with Discipline has increased aura effect, your worry about ES is gone.
So you only at a loss of ES recharge on rings.

Can someone explain the Solstice Vigil in this build? I'm not understanding how the Shaper's presence effect helps us.

I get the Impresence one.

Dabating which one to get and Impresence seem half the price of Solstice.
"
misterfob wrote:
Can someone explain the Solstice Vigil in this build? I'm not understanding how the Shaper's presence effect helps us.

I get the Impresence one.

Dabating which one to get and Impresence seem half the price of Solstice.

Most probably the same reason as why HH is so sought after despite it is useless in a boss fight.

In a bullet hell area such as Delve, making everything slow is so much easier to dodge than normal speed with Enfeeble.

Survival ability is pretty much secured.

Also, the stats of this amulet are generic, it is not bind to certain build.

If you have confident, I'd just replace with other amulet.
Last edited by areyouabc1 on Mar 15, 2019, 1:27:21 PM
would it be possible to convert this build into a trickster? The new Ghost Dance stuff looks super sweet, and overall wouldn't trickster provide more damage?
WoW i really love this but it's so squsiy :(

Just did it on standard (for testing) clearspeed is insane (wtf just run around :D) but bosses are like you said pretty hard. i got around 6k es and i get oneshot on T16 boss AND 300~ delve any ice spike is oneshoting me as well. i mean you can't avoid everything. if the build would be a bit more tanky that would be great.

EDIT: i know the rings are shit, like i said i just took what i found on standard :D but even with 7~k i don't think it's enough.

EDIT2: lol i just saw i have -7 cold resi. i guess that's why i died to the ice spike. my bad.
Last edited by Baldry on Mar 15, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
"

I dont really think it is squishy to be honest...

Have almost the same gear as you (in league) by now. And did T11 Elder without struggling.

You cant Facetake everything, you're not a juggernaut^^

A little bit of movement and knowing the fights and you're fine.
Must say, i have no experience on T16 Guardians by now. But with the "faster start of Energy shield recharge on both rings i feel like nothing can kill me when im running around :-)
"
DizzyDisc wrote:
"

I dont really think it is squishy to be honest...

Have almost the same gear as you (in league) by now. And did T11 Elder without struggling.

You cant Facetake everything, you're not a juggernaut^^

A little bit of movement and knowing the fights and you're fine.
Must say, i have no experience on T16 Guardians by now. But with the "faster start of Energy shield recharge on both rings i feel like nothing can kill me when im running around :-)

well at least i got oneshot by t16 boss. than the regen doesn't matter. and it's quite hard to avoid everything. i still like the build :D
I would like to add that bane/ED don't disappear even if gems are switched, so how about having weapon swap 6L staff with bane for bosses? We can even add despair to that, so we can have it permanently even on bosses.
Like what, 1 time in 10 sec, weapon swap, bane, and weapon swap back. Seems good to me for quite a big chunk of damage and despair curse without need of refilling of witchfire brew.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info