3.3 Victario's Aurabot: League start guide + end game Aurabot - 10 Auras + 3 curse Auras

"
keep working on your gem levels, craft spider onto your ring when you get the chance, for the time being, craft life as your extra prefix since your es total will be low to start out with, you can always redo this later.

you will need to pick up at least 1 more jewel socket and use conqueror's efficiency. place vitality into your gloves with your blasphemy vulnerability (i'm going off your character import not the linked gear here) , and link all 3 to enlighten. (vitality enlighten blasphemy vuln).this allows you enough reserve to be able to use spider. then continue to level up, taking more ES nodes and jewel sockets for abyss jewels.

once you get level 21 purities, remove empower from the helmet, then work on a 6socket victarios with 2 3 links (wrath anger empower) (temp chains, enfeeble, blasphemy)

if at any point you get a mana reserve enchant that suits you build, you may remove conqueror's efficiency for another abyss jewel.

aim to get the poison immune pantheon from the t13 desert springs boss, so then you can do uber lab(the darts poison you and you will be immune to them with this)s o you can get path of the witch and free up a passive point in the process by disconnecting the witch ES nodes from the res of the tree.

think about potentially swapping your brightbeak into a shaper weapon with "movement skills in this weapon cost no mana" so that you can take zealots oath so you can convert your life regen into ES regen to prevent ground based degen's from killing you.

after that if you manage to get enough currency your big items would be presence of chayula, and replacing the shaper weapon with a -10 mana cost while you are affected by clarity watcher's eye.

Got the aspect of the spider onto my ring, got leo up to 3 and crafted es regen rate. I'm using a conqueror's efficiency and placed my gems linked to the enlightened, but don't have enough for aspect of the spider reservation. Do I need to get enlighten lvl 4? Mine is level 3.
Spoiler
"
hansoap wrote:
"
keep working on your gem levels, craft spider onto your ring when you get the chance, for the time being, craft life as your extra prefix since your es total will be low to start out with, you can always redo this later.

you will need to pick up at least 1 more jewel socket and use conqueror's efficiency. place vitality into your gloves with your blasphemy vulnerability (i'm going off your character import not the linked gear here) , and link all 3 to enlighten. (vitality enlighten blasphemy vuln).this allows you enough reserve to be able to use spider. then continue to level up, taking more ES nodes and jewel sockets for abyss jewels.

once you get level 21 purities, remove empower from the helmet, then work on a 6socket victarios with 2 3 links (wrath anger empower) (temp chains, enfeeble, blasphemy)

if at any point you get a mana reserve enchant that suits you build, you may remove conqueror's efficiency for another abyss jewel.

aim to get the poison immune pantheon from the t13 desert springs boss, so then you can do uber lab(the darts poison you and you will be immune to them with this)s o you can get path of the witch and free up a passive point in the process by disconnecting the witch ES nodes from the res of the tree.

think about potentially swapping your brightbeak into a shaper weapon with "movement skills in this weapon cost no mana" so that you can take zealots oath so you can convert your life regen into ES regen to prevent ground based degen's from killing you.

after that if you manage to get enough currency your big items would be presence of chayula, and replacing the shaper weapon with a -10 mana cost while you are affected by clarity watcher's eye.

Got the aspect of the spider onto my ring, got leo up to 3 and crafted es regen rate. I'm using a conqueror's efficiency and placed my gems linked to the enlightened, but don't have enough for aspect of the spider reservation. Do I need to get enlighten lvl 4? Mine is level 3.

hm, thats confused me a little since when i was playing with your character in path of building it did fit, i'm not sure how that managed to happen but i apologise. looking at it now the cheapest option seems to be to make a 6socket victarios and put all 3 curses in the chest, so hatred, anger, temporal chains+enfeeb+vuln+blasphemy.

or you can remove empower from the purities, it's not super ideal as you would lose +1 max res but it wont be super detrimental and break the build completely, but it wont cost you anything to fix. you shouldnt need to worry about 1 max res for quite some time especially with res flasks( some people dont use these at all and only have 84 res). but thanks for letting me know, it does help me learn about different situations since there will be plenty that i dont encounter myself.

edit: or just use a level 4 enlighten if its within your budget, that will work as well
Last edited by Alloxya on Apr 24, 2018, 4:16:19 PM
So wanted to build aurabot from the scratch, followed some guide was very lost with everything. Then my friend gave this guide and Auralloxya let me add her to my friend list and was huge help. Literally looked up my PoB and made changes and fixes for my personal use. Wouldn't be running elder UGS's as smoothly as I am right now without help. And hopefully more smoothly when I get my latest fixes done.
Thank you! :)
hi i have 1 friend i support, would you suggest this build? or would a shavronne's wrappings one be more suited to a 2-man party?

thank you for your time
"
rewt wrote:
hi i have 1 friend i support, would you suggest this build? or would a shavronne's wrappings one be more suited to a 2-man party?

thank you for your time

definately, any support build will work just fine, the things to consider with shav's vs victario's is the amount of auras you want to run (victarios can run 3 or 4 extra) and how active you want to be, victario's requires constant flask uptime and management, whereas shav's does not, but thats the tradeoff you pay for wanting to fit in those extra auras and the stronger (aura wise, generosity level 30 = 49% more aura effect to socketed auras, and reduced reserve to socketed gems, including curse auras) chest. Usually shav's builds will have curse on hit setup's for their curses, but victarios allows for curse auras, and can easily run 3 curses this way, for duo this can be far more beneficial as you play the role of an aurabot and a kind of mini curser at the same time, providing more damage and more survivability overall than a shav's build. however missing your flasks can kill you instantly so you have to be prepared for that, this guide runs over a few options on how to time the flasks.
Hello there, first of all, nice guide.
I'm considering playing this build tomorrow, on the race, and I was actually wondering if the passive tree for the shield charge one is updated or not yet. Also, in your experience, would you rather use the phase run setup or the shield charge one?
Thanks in advance!
"
Ketre wrote:
I'm considering playing this build tomorrow, on the race, and I was actually wondering if the passive tree for the shield charge one is updated or not yet. Also, in your experience, would you rather use the phase run setup or the shield charge one?
Thanks in advance!

everything should be updated for 3.2. i personally prefer going with phase run beacuse overall its a much smother experience to play. Sc gets stuck a lot on small obstacles, even though its faster on a straight line, your actual speed might be lower in maps with a lot of corners or obstacles. at the moment i'm using a bisco's leash for this reason just to pull out some more movespeed from the build since i'm geared enough to not need the belt. however to get to this point is very expensive, and in general Sc build is a lot less demanding on gear and budget.

edit: i found what i think you were referring to, the pob link that i labelled as outdated, i've updated that now, the poe planner link was the correct one, and i've changed the pob one to match.
Last edited by Alloxya on May 3, 2018, 5:18:20 PM
Is any way to add determination to the auras?
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
Ketre wrote:
Thanks in advance!

everything should be updated for 3.2. i personally prefer going with phase run beacuse overall its a much smother experience to play. Sc gets stuck a lot on small obstacles, even though its faster on a straight line, your actual speed might be lower in maps with a lot of corners or obstacles. at the moment i'm using a bisco's leash for this reason just to pull out some more movespeed from the build since i'm geared enough to not need the belt. however to get to this point is very expensive, and in general Sc build is a lot less demanding on gear and budget.

edit: i found what i think you were referring to, the pob link that i labelled as outdated, i've updated that now, the poe planner link was the correct one, and i've changed the pob one to match.

Thanks a lot for the reply! Also, I forgot to ask, and sorry if this is a noob question xD
By taking blood magic, doesn't it remove your mana and make your auras reservation strictly to the life pool? If so, with mana reservation nodes and etc, does it all fit in the life pool?
In the optional switches you mention to switch hatred, but your are not even using it in your build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info