Need new difficulty storyline

Maybi not not revarded skillpoints, just some items.I hate maps! Story quest more intresting.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigssdl/screenshots/?appid=238960&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2018, 9:06:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
no
"
UglyStru wrote:
no

We don't just hate on ideas here. If you want to contribute, feel free, but explain why you think this is a bad idea. Don't just scream "nope" and run away.
"
BIGssdl wrote:
Maybi not not revarded skillpoints, just some items.I hate maps! Story quest more intresting.

Complately agree!
That would be awesome to have some alternative way to play endgame.
Just new difficulty with monster level 68-85.
"
BIGssdl wrote:
Story quest more intresting.

Except that it isn't really, that's why they got rid of difficulties(because the figures back that up) and there are people whining about the one play through as it is.

But i agree with the sentiment, that there needs to be something outside of maps for players to do (other than lab)

Most popular would have to be the infinite dungeon.

Or you could have a way to target farm exp or currency (i.e no exp but a boosted currency drop rate/item drop rate or no loot but boosted EXP)

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
BIGssdl wrote:
Story quest more intresting.

Except that it isn't really, that's why they got rid of difficulties(because the figures back that up) and there are people whining about the one play through as it is.

I think there is a reasonable argument to be made that story quests are interesting, even though repeating the same story quests three times to get to the end of the game is not. For example, while the addition of Shakari and Villentia bosses is not significantly lore-full, I find them interesting in a way that is different from simply completing maps.

I'm personally happy to see more story added over time, and just as happy to see that as an optional alternative to maps rather than additional necessary content to complete prior to starting them. It may not be the most exciting thing in the world, but it isn't that radically different to adding more types of map, so far as I can see?

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Most popular would have to be the infinite dungeon.

I'm not sure how this is in any way different to running maps one after another?
Story quest to do again? nah man naaaahhhhh. I'm already dreading restarting that story for the n'th time league after league. I'm already not looking forward to doing it again in 3 months...

but I do agree that we should have other end game things to do.

I like the idea of infinite dungeons, I would even work well with the map tilesets they have.
Go deeper and deeper and the difficulty just keeps increasing and increasing to a point where trash mobs would 1 shot a 20k max uncapped resist lvl 100 characters.

you can have masters missions developed into actual endgame play. each master has endgame challenges or quests within their own worlds etc.

I'm just vomiting endgame ideas that don't necessarily use the Atlas
"
SqualZell wrote:
Story quest to do again? nah man naaaahhhhh. I'm already dreading restarting that story for the n'th time league after league. I'm already not looking forward to doing it again in 3 months...

Well you will still be able to play maps.
New difficulty just requires minimal work. Just new setting for the monster level and new quest rewards, most of this were made before.
Jeah i also start to have big problems with mapping.
The constant rng to be able to progress drives me nuts, it's just not fun. Once i reach maps i get bored so fast of the game and sadly the challenges of each league requires you to grind them like 1000 hours.

Man just let me click on a map on the atlas and my map devices opens portals to these maps.

And then gate it behind completion to get to the next tier like:
Complete White map 3 times to unlock next map in row.
Complete Yellow map 5 times to unlock next map in row.
Complete Red map 10 time sto unlock next in row.

or something like that. Dont gate progression behind RNG, thats just annoying.
"
Nikuksis wrote:
"
BIGssdl wrote:

Complately agree!
That would be awesome to have some alternative way to play endgame.
Just new difficulty with monster level 68-85.

68 lvl + 2 lvl per act - weel be nice!
I know many ppl just GrindGrindGrind, but storyline so good - and we forgive it after 65-70 lvl...
Atlas + new difficulty storyline = more fun
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigssdl/screenshots/?appid=238960&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
Last edited by BIGssdl on Mar 22, 2018, 1:01:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info