[3.4] Oni-Goroshi Molten Strike | 7M+ Shaper DPS | 7k+ Life | Easy Uber Lab & Uber Elder

Everything done but Uber Elder at lvl 90 and my gear is still far from op (minus the acuity's), this is a pretty beastly build. Did get one better ring but nowhere near as good as Soda's and no helm enchant. Well done sir well done.
Update
Added/Changed
-Leveling: Select the "Pre Path of the Ranger" passive tree. Pick the slayer ascendancy first for easier "Her Embrace" degen sustain.
-Boots: If you don't have boots with fortify, you can take out Projectile Weakness from your gloves and replace it with Ancestral protector. Then you can put the Fortify gem in your boots.
-Replaced Enlighten with Projectile Weakness as we don't need more mana. NOTE: This change is untested. It may not work well since it gives us a 25% chance to knockback
-ERRONEOUS: Intelligence Requirement: Instead of using a ring with Intelligence, you can use a level 18 or 19 Concentrated Effect. This will net you the same damage if you use another DPS ring instead.
-Single Target DPS: ~9mil
-Updated PoB
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Apr 29, 2018, 8:08:10 AM
Yo man, trying your build right now, and for sure it's a good one!

But i have 1 question. Why you use ancestral call and fire pen instead of elemental focus?

In PoB, i have 546212 total DPS with elmental focus+ AC, and 313762 with AC+ fire pen.

Ty in advance!
Last edited by GrandChampion on Apr 28, 2018, 4:17:09 PM
"
GrandChampion wrote:

But i have 1 question. Why you use ancestral call and fire pen instead of elemental focus?

In PoB, i have 546212 total DPS with elmental focus+ AC, and 313762 with AC+ fire pen.

You can't ignite with elemental focus which means you don't get the "Her Embrace" buff. Also, you can replace ancestral call for damage on full life on bosses if you prefer. It will significantly increase your effective damage if your bad at targeting with AC.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Important Update
Removed the previous change shown below as it was erroneous.
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
-Intelligence Requirement: Instead of using a ring with Intelligence, you can use a level 18 or 19 Concentrated Effect. This will net you the same damage if you use another DPS ring instead.

Added/Changed
-Optimized Tree for 6% more DPS, +9% all res, and 40 less life. We now reach over 10M Shaper DPS.
-Optimized Lab tree for more regen
-Updated PoB
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Apr 29, 2018, 9:08:47 AM
Woot. Still loving this build, only reason I'm still playing in std =D
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
GrandChampion wrote:

You can't ignite with elemental focus which means you don't get the "Her Embrace" buff. Also, you can replace ancestral call for damage on full life on bosses if you prefer. It will significantly increase your effective damage if your bad at targeting with AC.

KK, I get it. Thank you for your answer.

For full life, i am not sure how often we'll be full life for bosses like guardians etc...

So i guess i need to look out some videos on how to properly use AC.. damn i am bad at this game XD

tkx again!
Last edited by GrandChampion on Apr 29, 2018, 11:11:27 PM
I saw in PoB you had another setup for farming with flicker strike.

So i bought another Onigoroshi to try it out! How you substain frenzy charges?
"
GrandChampion wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
GrandChampion wrote:

KK, I get it. Thank you for your answer.

For full life, i am not sure how often we'll be full life for bosses like guardians etc...

So i guess i need to look out some videos on how to properly use AC.. damn i am bad at this game XD

tkx again!

You should be on full life nearly all the time unless you're taking damage from Damage Over Time, or you've taken a hit in the last 1-2s.

"
GrandChampion wrote:
I saw in PoB you had another setup for farming with flicker strike.

So i bought another Onigoroshi to try it out! How you substain frenzy charges?

Flicker Strike Frenzy Sustain Tips:
1. Blood Rage.
2. Poacher's Mark (Doesn't work on Hexproof Maps):
-a. Use Blasphemy Poacher's Mark and drop Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour.
-b. Use an Elder ring with Poacher's Mark on hit. ilvl 80 for lvl 12 curse.
3. Use a different amulet so you can deal damage other than fire.
4. Swap Melee Phys for Ice Bite or Phys to Lightning. Untested, might help.
5. Get more damage. If you have enough damage, you wont lose charges on packs or rares.
6. You may have trouble killing rares with flicker strike unless you have very high damage. If you're struggling to sustain on a rare, go kill a pack and come back.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on May 11, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
3.3 Update 1
-Swapped Fire Penetration Support for Combustion.
-New Shaper DPS: 12M
-New tip: You can try swapping Multistrike or Ancestral Call for Physical Projectile Attack Damage for a 7% or more damage increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info