Real talk is HC gonna die out eventually?

"
DarkyPupu wrote:

There is something which bugs me a bit more, i loved the game for the ambiance / looks / feel back in time and now everytime i come in town it's like a circus with all those skins that everyone wears out of context. I mean, it's ok to look über powerful when you're endgame (and deserved it :p )but now you're in early game and it looks like low level characters are lvl 800+, it totally puts me out of the game. There should be a minimum lvl for some skins :D

I actually think the same thing, whenever i level a character I don't put MTX on them until they are proven to not be a shit character (I experiment with terribru builds alot) as I feel the MTX should be for when your character is at the apex of their power!
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
DarkyPupu wrote:

There is something which bugs me a bit more, i loved the game for the ambiance / looks / feel back in time and now everytime i come in town it's like a circus with all those skins that everyone wears out of context. I mean, it's ok to look über powerful when you're endgame (and deserved it :p )but now you're in early game and it looks like low level characters are lvl 800+, it totally puts me out of the game. There should be a minimum lvl for some skins :D

I actually think the same thing, whenever i level a character I don't put MTX on them until they are proven to not be a shit character (I experiment with terribru builds alot) as I feel the MTX should be for when your character is at the apex of their power!

I do the same :D

Edit: though i somehow do not mind seeing others in their mtx garb. Even though i also love the ambiance / looks / lore of the game.
Maybe after a long time playing it doesn't matter that much anymore ^^

Edit2:
"
DarkyPupu wrote:

I don't know. When i die in HC i delete my char and i prefer by far the "Diablo" way to perma-kill your char and leave it in roster, than the PoE way to softcorize it. It feels it adds insult to injury xD

Yeah, i would also prefer getting dead HC characters added to a graveyard / museum / anything to fondly remember them instead of them disappearing into standard to be deleted.
Last edited by Antaiseito on Mar 23, 2018, 7:11:00 AM
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Yeah, i would also prefer getting dead HC characters added to a graveyard / museum / anything to fondly remember them instead of them disappearing into standard to be deleted.

Standard is the graveyard.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Antaiseito wrote:

That would be so cool to have an option when creating your char to select "Go to pantheon when dead" (or when your char dies, whatever)

I'm curious, is there any HC player who continues to play SC when HC char dies ? I mean, out of those who create HC "just to try"...

EDIT :

"
Bars wrote:

Standard is the graveyard.

Doesn't feel the same :/
Pantheon looks nice, standard looks lame ^^; (for a dead HC char, i mean)
Last edited by DarkyPupu on Mar 23, 2018, 7:21:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info