Playing PoE without buying is impossible these days

Pay to win ? Nah...but hell,give people one more free tab,i don't think GGG will bury themselves doing so. Of course if every single player buys that one tab it's a significant gain for GGG,but i still think they should give one more for free. Not even talking about premium tab,just a regular one.

I've spend like 100-150$ (don't know) on the game because it was certainly worth it,but cmon...
How about we start a fund for people to contribute to that would pay GGG to distribute 'free' tabs to people. I'd toss in some cash.
Ofc they will spend some money doing it,so what? Im sorry but anyone that thinks that 3 tabs are fine despite what was added in the last 6 years is going too far up GGG's ass.

"Make accounts and mule" Yea,no need D2 20 year old mechanic flashbacks,thanks. Im not even talking about me,i have tabs. But only 3 ones for 6 years? Please...

Hell make it so that you get it after you beat the game deathless or something.
To me, a free regular tab for those who finish the entire story-line and visit all regular zones would not compete with their business model and would reward loyal players, who are the ones that are going to spend money, anyway. One tab is nothing special, really, and they could customize it with the League logo, making it something of a "collectible" for fans.

It's impact on the business model would be nil. Anyone playing long enough to collect such tabs is going to have already bought additional tabs and support packs. If anything, it encourages players to stick it out for awhile, giving GGG more "Face time" with them to offer specials, sales, marketing and promos, etc...

At the very least, the chance for a player to "collect" even just two League Tabs per year... That's nothing compared to the value of those players being online, participating in the game, buying things, fueling the game economy, getting enthusiastic about a sale, etc.
"
"
Also the multiple $60 expansions.

You don't need additional payments past the retail price to play, though. PoE does.

Your points aren't real points.

After buying one pack you need additional payments? Bullcrap.

Also we get some boxes on christmas for example and in those tabs can be acquired.

Convenience is not something that you need or must have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info