Playing PoE without buying is impossible these days

After playing WoW since it's release, this game is extremely cheap even with the QoL things to buy.

Honestly, if you can't afford to drop $20 here and there, you've got bigger financial issues that you need to look into (unless of course you're a minor and in that case, go do your chores).

I purchased all the currency and special tabs about a week into playing just for the QoL improvements. I don't do cosmetic stuff because how my character "looks" is completely irrelevant to what I'm doing in game.

I'll gladly plunk down cash for specialized stash tabs though.
When the debate degrades into virtue signaling about the vagaries of using the word "cancer" to mean bad, you know it is completely done.
This post is still going on because you can't scrap together $20. Lol...
Dude Just play HCSSF, then you can't buy anything even if you wanted to cause its impossible. . .
it has become a lot easier actually, especially after Ascendancy.

oh you meant tabs. lol.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Mar 20, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
I hope OP left since so many people posted that they play with 4 tabs...
Most of what he posted was completely wrong...
"
"
20 bucks doesn't sound too bad now does it?

For a free-to-play game, yes.

Plus, it's not just $20.00.

When you're tired of frolicking with that unicorn, make sure to send it to GGG headquarters so it can shit out some cash to keep the game running.

Thanks.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
Playing PoE without buying is impossible these days

I tought this too. But I see that the #1 (currently lvl 99) on SSF BHC is playing with the default 4 tabs and a currency tab (7.5 USD), so... we would have to define "playing" further. I'd grant you that doing the flip-flopping trade-core mogul-simulator, is indeed impossible without buying a lot of tabs.

That said, I think everyone that played this game for more than 50hrs, should throw at least those baseline 20 bucks at GGG.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Is this for real? Or this is the OP simply trolling?

If I to take the thread seriously, then I have this to say - in the current world of craptastic monetisation, 60 dollar games with micropay models straight from crappy fremium mobile games, in the world where companies like blizzard think it is ok to make something like D3 on release (F**K blizzard btw), you people effin DARE to complain about PoE F2P model?

A game where you can reach ENDGAME without spending ANYTHING and COMPLETELY avoid their cash generating (stash tabs) model by exerting a bit of effort and making mule characters or mule accounts (which is totally allowed by GGG, unlike other F2P games), a game where a player with over 1000 dollars in won't have any real advatange over you in terms of ingame power... and you complain about it.

OP you know what? I hope that, for a period of time at least, people around you (your girlfriend or boyfriend, your parents, your teachers or your boss at work) will start treating you with the same expectations and requirements that you have towards GGG's F2P model. I REALLY do. And hey, if you actually BELIEVE in what you are saying, it won't be a trouble for you, right?

On a side note, if the game or RNG have been harsh to you and you feel salty or stressed out - by all means, spit it out, make yourself feel better, complain about balance, server issues, broken items, broken drops... but when you start complaining about the F2P model of this game, you make yourself look like a complete fool.
"
MECHanokl wrote:
Is this for real? Or this is the OP simply trolling?

If I to take the thread seriously, then I have this to say - in the current world of craptastic monetisation, 60 dollar games with micropay models straight from crappy fremium mobile games, in the world where companies like blizzard think it is ok to make something like D3 on release (F**K blizzard btw), you people effin DARE to complain about PoE F2P model?

A game where you can reach ENDGAME without spending ANYTHING and COMPLETELY avoid their cash generating (stash tabs) model by exerting a bit of effort and making mule characters or mule accounts (which is totally allowed by GGG, unlike other F2P games), a game where a player with over 1000 dollars in won't have any real advatange over you in terms of ingame power... and you complain about it.

OP you know what? I hope that, for a period of time at least, people around you (your girlfriend or boyfriend, your parents, your teachers or your boss at work) will start treating you with the same expectations and requirements that you have towards GGG's F2P model. I REALLY do. And hey, if you actually BELIEVE in what you are saying, it won't be a trouble for you, right?

On a side note, if the game or RNG have been harsh to you and you feel salty or stressed out - by all means, spit it out, make yourself feel better, complain about balance, server issues, broken items, broken drops... but when you start complaining about the F2P model of this game, you make yourself look like a complete fool.

im thinking its another troll
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info