Character voices suggestion

Please consider to make character phrases upon rare monster kill available while playing in the group. Currently characters only talking in single player and I always wonder why. Ofcourse those voices could be heard only by owner of this character.

That would make game more atmospheric and alive.

Also i think it would be nice if characters will comment every level up with one of existing on_lvl_up phrases, not only 5,10,15,30 etc.

Curretly it is nice that we have those phrases in earlygame, but after act 4 the game become poor without characters comments.
I understand, that new phrases for new acts reqires a lot of work. But it would be awesome if we at least can listen current voice line from time to time on lvlup or randomly while killing monsters.

Thanks!
Last edited by Nikuksis on Mar 25, 2018, 5:27:55 PM
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2018, 3:56:54 PM

Also, could we ever get the old scion's dialogues back? At least through an option in game or something? It was one of my favourite things, because it felt like she was a character with a story, an we kept finding out more about her past as we played on, or interacted with the writings. Now with that gone, it feels as if all characters are bland, with no real backstory except for the character select. I'd actually rather have similar types of dialogs for everyone to learn more about them. It's not gameplay defining by any means, but it was a nice way to immerse into the lore. Sorry for the english
"
leaeze962 wrote:

Also, could we ever get the old scion's dialogues back? At least through an option in game or something? It was one of my favourite things, because it felt like she was a character with a story, an we kept finding out more about her past as we played on, or interacted with the writings. Now with that gone, it feels as if all characters are bland, with no real backstory except for the character select. I'd actually rather have similar types of dialogs for everyone to learn more about them. It's not gameplay defining by any means, but it was a nice way to immerse into the lore. Sorry for the english

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info