Add a "ShowMapIcon" keyword to item filters

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
These are not sexy uses of a dev studio's time, they don't generate press, but man oh man do they make an already good game into a great one.
Sadly, that is why this will never be done. GGG have strict rules that if they can't market it on a press tour, it's not worth doing.

As the kids say these days, "citation needed"?
I like the idea of having map icons for valuable loot, but unfortunalty this would be only a hugh service for clearspeed meta making killing mobs off-screen even more rewarding.
Plus, this most likely requires a whole remaking of the minimap if you want to see more than Xs cuttered up by clusters.

However, if you think is too hard to back-track for loot, you will potentially like the new "loot is raining to your feed" mechanic of Incursion. ;-)
Maybe GGG is going to add this to all maps and solve the loot issue fatally... erm, finally. :D
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
I bumped this thread daily for like a month. This was my personally most visible source of irritation while mapping and it's finally been announced.

Thanks GGG
I'm glad to be wrong. This is going to be a great change, and I'm really surprised that GGG did it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info