[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

Heyo on this build we will focus on the new Weapon Disintegrator and build around it,
it brings huge phys dps, chaos dmg and some leech/phys dmg reduction

With this build u are able to delete every boss in a few seconds, it outscales all other bv builds damage wise by far.

If you are looking for a beginner or starter friendly Blade Vortex guide this is probably the wrong place as it requires atleast the staff, a lvl 3 enlighten and phys to cold watchers eye, i would recommend checking other guides in this section, or just ask me any questions :)

Why Elementalist?
Since 3.2 Elementalist is the best offensive choice for Blade Vortex, only Elementalist allows us to use Herald of Ice/Fire and Hatred while still having a decent mana pool and get 25% penetration on top of that. To miss any of these Auras would hurt the build alot.
Elementalist also allows us to shock with full effect, freezes/chill and ignites with decent damage.
The 4sec 75% aoe is very welcome aswell, helps alot with clearspeed
All these points together make Elementalist the best Ascendant choice

Does Armour help against Disintegrator degen?
No it does not, armour only reduces damage from hits. Endurance Charges will do tho

for those who want it quick, heres the pob Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/HAZwKmzq

Videos (potato quality)

Pros
Spoiler
-High Dmg
-Freezes everything, even map bosses
-Tanky, with Kaom's, lots of rares etc
-Fun to play, everyone loves to play BV right?
-High end content possible
-Disintegrator looks amazing

Cons
Spoiler
-Not beginner friendly, requires some currency and good flask managament, movement
-Degen can be a bitch, especially against phase bosses where u cant leech
-Clear/movemenspeed is good but there are better builds if u are looking for fast clearing maps, its more a boss killer
-Cant do ele reflect maps/atziri if you took Beacon of Ruin

Trees

Bandits
Spoiler
Alira
if you prefer more sustain or play hc go oak

Gear
Spoiler

Weapon: Obviously

Body Armor:

You could also go for an elder chest with +% max life, +%life reg, crit and those stuff
If you cant afford kaoms, any high life chest will do

Helmet:

high life, high resistance will do, can go for elder helmet with + phys damage to spells
Starkonja's Head is also a decent choice here if u got the resist elsewhere
Important is the 30% increased blade vortex duration lab enchant

Gloves:

Must have

Belt:

With a shaped one u should aim for spell damage
with elder go for +%max life and increased life recovery

Boots:

There are no useful mods on elder/shaped boots for us, go for normal one's here with high life resistance and movement speed
2% Lifereg is the best enchant choice here

Rings:

Get a elder ring with Warlords Mark on hit, if you cant afford one you need to remove hatred and get blasphemy + warlords mark

Hysteria Rings would be the best choice for us here
Would also recommend getting dexterity on rings, since we need alot for blade vortex

Mark of the Shaper is a decent choice here too, either offensive or defensive up to you

Amulet:

Elder Amu with non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage is simply the best.
But any other with spell damage and crit chance/multi works too

Flasks:

This Char is very Flask dependent, get atziri and taste of hate asap they boost our damage so much
Get a Anti Curse flask to swap out aswell, Vulnerability Maps are no joke for us

Jewels:

Watchers eye with phys to cold conversation is important here, if you can afford it buy one with crit as second stat but those are expensive

for rare jewels look out for these mods:
inc max life
crit chance/multi
inc global phys damage
spell damage
cast speed

Gems
Spoiler
Weapon: Blade Vortex-Controlled Destruction-Efficacy Support-Cold to Fire Support-Spell Echo-Hypothermia
-Enemies are always frozen/slowed so Hypothermia gives us great dps boost
-Efficacy for more duration and spell dmg
-In phys ref Maps change Controlled Destruction for Physical to Lightning to get 100% ele conversation
-Swap out Spell Echo for Concentrated Effect against bosses
-On 5 Link leave out Controlled Destruction, or if you got 3blue 2 green remove cold to fire support

Helm: Vaal Righteous Fire-Enduring Cry-Increased Duration-Flame Dash

Gloves:Orb of Storms-Power Charge on Critical-Arcane Surge-Vaal Clarity
Leave Arcane Surge on lvl 6 to get the buff with only 1 cast

Boots: Herald of Ice, Herald of Fire, Hatred, Enlighten
You need atleast a lvl 3 Enlighten, else our mana pool is too low to precast blades

Ascendant
Spoiler
We are going obviously for Pendulum of Destruction to get that aoe and extra dmg

Mastermind of Discord to get mana reservation and penetration

Shaper of Desolation is so fucking good, get it omg. lets us freeze/ignite/shock everything

I went with the last Point for Beacon of Ruin to spread ignite around, helps with clearspeed, also bosses will always be chilled and shocked so hypothermia gem gives us 100% uptime effect

you can also go for paragon of calamity for more leech, some dmg and to do ele ref maps/atziri

Pantheon
Spoiler
Soul of Ralakesh is important here, it reduces the dmg we take from Disintegrator when we are walking, which we basicly always do
Soul of Solaris as Major, helps against bosses

Last edited by TayVaNo on Sep 5, 2018, 7:52:25 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 6:35:48 AM
Hey I like your build willing to try it out but can you include leveling guide.

What are some good leveling items to get?

leveling passive tree so I can see in priority what your picking rather then looking at a level 93 tree.

Thanks for the help and guide looking forward to trying it out.
"
admiralchong wrote:
Hey I like your build willing to try it out but can you include leveling guide.

What are some good leveling items to get?

leveling passive tree so I can see in priority what your picking rather then looking at a level 93 tree.

Thanks for the help and guide looking forward to trying it out.

lucky u since bv is one of the best skills for early lvling, so as soon as u hit 12 and got tabula u can just run throught everything quick while bv does all the work. U cant use the same support gems as i do with low lvl tho, go for gems like faster casting, added cold dmg, added light, onslaught etc

for items i would recommend 2x Axiom Perpetuum, asenath's mark and lochtonial caress
just get alot of cast speed and movement speed in the beginning and u should be good

I would recommend getting both aoe notes first, so u start with getting Blast Radius first then go over templar nodes till light of divinity
shadow nodes at last

Gonna add lvling tree and items later to the build probably when i got more time :=)
awesome thanks for the quick reply.
Can you post some videos in action. Maybe shaper and some mapping? Wanna see this staff in action and how new charges looks like.
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Can you post some videos in action. Maybe shaper and some mapping? Wanna see this staff in action and how new charges looks like.

sadly i cant, pc sucks too much :<
Awesome build! I'm going to level a character for this tomorrow. I just picked up a 5 link Disintegrator staff, any suggestions on what link to leave out?

Edit: Or should I just run a 120hp 6link body armor till I 6 link the staff?
Last edited by goralyn on Mar 18, 2018, 8:55:10 PM
Hey, do you run Alira for Bandits?
"
goralyn wrote:
Awesome build! I'm going to level a character for this tomorrow. I just picked up a 5 link Disintegrator staff, any suggestions on what link to leave out?

Edit: Or should I just run a 120hp 6link body armor till I 6 link the staff?

leave out controlled destruction, or if u are lucky with colors and got no red's remove cold to fire

120life armor works too, ur regen will be worse tho with lower life, keep that in mind

"
Hades_25 wrote:
Hey, do you run Alira for Bandits?

yea i do, forgot to add
Hey, how do you feel about taking an elder belt here instead of a shaped belt? I have an elder belt that gives +80 life/+10% life/+14% Increased Life Recovery Rate/+38% Lightning resist. I know its less dps for sure but perhaps it lets us run an additional elder/shaper item due to the extra sustain? Even without trying to squeeze in an extra shaped/elder item, perhaps it makes the degen more comfortable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info