[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

Giving this a go, hope it owns :)
On an Animate Guardian for this build what items do you suggest to equip on him?
"
LadyAmethyst wrote:
Giving this a go, hope it owns :)
On an Animate Guardian for this build what items do you suggest to equip on him?

Nice dude. I use double dyadus + icetomb + volls vision. On the boots i just looked for res and ms and on the gloves, res, attack speed, and accuracy.
ign Exdunn
* Added cover photo
* updated gear
* added animate guardian gear
* updated leveling section
ign Exdunn
"
DarkVaox wrote:
"
Exdunn wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I'm at level 67 and about to transition into RF. I've been thinking about adding a dual dyadus AG to the mix but we are starved for sockets.

From looking at Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, with the exception of the shock, ignite, and freeze buffs, the type of golems doesn't matter, only the number of golems. Is this right?

I'm thinking about dropping the flame and ice golems to free up 2 sockets for the AG. So I will be going with 2 Stone, 2 Chaos, and 1 Lightning golems. I lose some damage buff from the Flame golem, but I'll have a backup Stone and Chaos golem in case one dies. I'm also thinking about putting the RF setup on a Horror glove.

Btw, I ended up leveling with Firestorm and Flame Totem. I came to find out much later that First Snow exist for FP, Lol. I'll let you know how my testing goes. I only did a few maps so far, but your build is surprisingly tanky.

IMO you should use 1 of each golem unless you're planning to drastically change the build, because of the Increased Golem Buff Effectiveness stacking and the elemental status immunity.

AG sounds interesting. Definitely a huge single target boost with Dyadus, but i wonder how durable the AG will be. I think you should be able to find the sockets for it while keeping all the golems but you may have to give up a support or two somewhere.

ag stats from pob
ag + minion life = 20k hp
voll' vision +100 pure regen + boots 2% regen + death's oath provide some armour + 1.5 regen from tree
not sure will he live in shaper/elder realm, but in boss fight or uber lab he doing fine ;)

Why would you give AG Death's Oath nowadays? There's better armour options out there that keep him safer. AG can't activate Death Aura, as minions don't inherit skills from equipment.
hi, nice build just bought all the gear necessary and gonna start leveling it in a day or two.

when leveling with FP what kind of support gems did you use?
"
hi, nice build just bought all the gear necessary and gonna start leveling it in a day or two.

Nice, the jewels can be expensive.

Freezing pulse = Controlled D = Elemental Focus = Added Lightning = Arcane Surge = Spell Echo
ign Exdunn
"
Exdunn wrote:
"

Nice, the jewels can be expensive.

Freezing pulse = Controlled D = Elemental Focus = Added Lightning = Arcane Surge = Spell Echo

do u think it's alright leveling with poet's pens instead and just do a full transition when i'm confident enough to start using rf?
[/quote]

do u think it's alright leveling with poet's pens instead and just do a full transition when i'm confident enough to start using rf?[/quote]

Poet's pen will carry you to 70+ with any spell slotted.

ok so i got a bit lucky while essence crafting a helmet for this build. i'm close to hitting 70 now. leveling with poet's pens was a breeze and i don't even have to respec anything.

which gems do you suggest i'd socket into this when i do my transition?
"

ok so i got a bit lucky while essence crafting a helmet for this build. i'm close to hitting 70 now. leveling with poet's pens was a breeze and i don't even have to respec anything.

which gems do you suggest i'd socket into this when i do my transition?

Damn that thing is nice. I would put in Animate Guardian/Chaos Golem/Minion Life/Stone Golem or Empower
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Apr 17, 2018, 3:31:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info