<TVC> The Veterans Club | AU, NA |

When did you start playing Path of Exile:

I joined in 2013 but my first real league was Talisman

What gateway do you play in:

California

What Timezone do you play in:

PST

What is your favorite things to do in game:

End game mapping and bossing (but I'm pretty new to bossing)

What attracted you to the guild:

Looks like a fun group to play with. I'm mainly just looking for people to play with because the people I used to play with stopped playing.

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:

I killed shaper for the first time this league. Past leagues I was an altaholic and would reroll once I hit 85 because there were so many builds I wanted to play. This league however I've been focusing on only 2 1/2 characters and I'm hoping to hit 95 on my ascendant reave character that I stole from Daly.

started in Essence league, but really went full retard hours playing during Breach league.

Washington DC

EST

Complete 40/40 challenges, trying out new builds (at least builds I haven't done yet)

I have been a follower of Norse since breach league and one of my first builds was his EQ Slayer build which i took endgame giving me my first shaper kill.

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:
yes to shaper kills, 40/40 in breach, legacy and abyss (skipped harbinger), had a lvl 96 guardian

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share:
nope. just a common pleb loving the game.
Masters and MIA-ed

AU

AEST

die

I am big fan of norse

yes yes no
I do stupid shit all the time and waste my currency.
Feb 11, 2013

'Straya

UTC +10, Melb

Theorycraft shit builds at league start and then revert to meta builds by week 1/2

Norse-chan ♥

Shaper

I bring good banter ♥
Last edited by Sushie on Apr 9, 2019, 8:25:48 AM
When did you start playing Path of Exile: Perandus

What gateway do you play in: DC/Tex

What Timezone do you play in: CST, first 5-8 weeks I'm on 30-40+ hours a week

What is your favorite things to do in game: Make currency, grind end game

What attracted you to the guild: Stubbs and the Cat stick

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: All 3, 40 challenges, 96 lvl char, shaper uhh, 200+ times?

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share: I just like to make currency, looking to try out an active guild. Still learning a bit but I do find ways to make currency each league. I currently have 93ex a HH and 2 loaded chars on Bestiary
Edited.
Last edited by goodbye on Dec 4, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

3 years ago , at nemesis league

SIngapore

10Am-4Pm

Mapping and crafting

A guild have people play sin Singapore gateway so i can mapping together with guild member

I had 1000ex at Rampage league
Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: All of the above
My highest character level is 91! , i don't interesting with do challenge so i don't achieved 36 challenges . Killed shaper ? yes
Last edited by beginingluck on Mar 31, 2018, 6:51:37 AM
I started playing in beta. By act two, I had enough information that PoE was a shit game compared to Diablo 3 OMEGALUL. Came back during late Essence, when I concluded that Diablo 3 would not see any new content any time soon, possiibly ever. I've been playing the game ever since.

I play in NA, on the California gateway

My timezone is MST (Mountain Standard Time). It's like PST but without daylight's savings.

My favorite thing to do in game is map fast, and blast the start of a new league.

I was attracted to the guild by Norse's stream, and looking for likely minded players :D

I've never killed Shaper myself, but I've achieved 40 challenges in three out of the four leagues that I've played so far... With 36/40 in harbinger :) ... I have four characters that are at or above level 95, with my goal being level 100 sometime in the future.

Achievements: Since breach league, I've begun every league by playing for 40 hours straight... Until This league, where I fell asleep at the 37 hour mark OMEGALUL.

Also: Semi-Weeb.
When did you start playing Path of Exile: Played in Breach league and then stopped,came back again during harbinger league up till now

What gateway do you play in: Singapore

What Timezone do you play in: GMT+8 (4pm onwards+)

What is your favorite things to do in game:Run maps and farm currency

What attracted you to the guild: Have been playing solo for awhile now and i wanna transition into group plays

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: Killed Shaper more than 5 times

I'm very compromising when it comes to playing with other people,i dont mind playing a supp or DPS,whatever the group needs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info