<TVC> The Veterans Club | AU, NA |

Guild Info:

The Veterans Club is a guild that focuses on bringing experienced players together to create a community that is both helpful and fun to be around.

We're looking for experienced players that play in the; Australia, Singapore, Japan and North America servers, anything aside from that is unbearable with ping sadly.

The Guild is mostly Softcore Temporary League, but we do jump over to Hardcore every now and then.

Our aim for the guild is to bring experienced players together to enhance each individuals experience, having more people at the endgame makes sharing Atlas, Masters and Challenges easier tenfold.

We have an active discord which we try to push all our members to be active in.

Requirements:

● Fluent in English
● Play on the AU,NA Gateway
● Be Active in chat be that Discord or Text Chat.
● Age 18+
● Being active on the first fortnight of a new league
● Open to sharing progression; Masters, Atlas, etc
● Mainly Play the Softcore Temporary League
● Have completed one of the following; Killed Shaper, 36 Challenges or a level95 Character
(If you haven't completed any but have an achievement you think is noteworthy let us know in the application)

Application:

If you're open to joining and want in fill out the application and post it on our thread or send it to myself and the officers, make sure to multi-message it.

Before we accept any application we would like to have a quick chat on discord, once you've submitted your application feel free to message me on discord: Norse#1803 or Dalykas#4260

Officers:
Norseman21
Dalykas

Application

When did you start playing Path of Exile:

What gateway do you play in:

What Timezone do you play in:

What is your favorite things to do in game:

What attracted you to the guild:

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share:

After You've applied I'd recommend messaging us on discord, we check forums every once in a while but we're always on discord.
IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Dec 2, 2018, 7:52:55 PM
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 5:52:55 AM

Only really started getting into the game in perandus league otherwise I had played it a couple of times before that starting in nemesis but I didn’t get very far at the time.

AUS

What Time zone do you play in:

AEST. I generally play a lot during the start of the league but slow down a lot after the first month

What is your favourite things to do in game:

I enjoy most aspects of the game, favourite things to do include mapping and investing a lot into a character, killing bosses and crafting.

I watch norse's stream and you guys seem like good blokes plus I would love to have some more Aussie mates to play poe with.

My most noteworthy achievement is probably winning a Demi in the last Turmoil race.

Plus im a weeb VoHiYo
Last edited by 51473R on Mar 17, 2018, 1:12:12 AM

Apparently 6 years ago but only consistently played the past 5~ leagues

AUS

AEST

Maps, Lab, Crafting, learning more about the game

An Australian guild, Norse's neck

HH day 4 of Bestiary League

(not a weeb)
I started in Perandus League seriously and have been playing every league since.

NA
I play late night to early morning US time so mainly I'm on during Aust times.
Kill monsters pickup loots!
I always watch Norse's stream and love the builds he plays. His friends on discord are also hilarious!
I have 2 level 100's and many characters above level 94. I also ran a 13 min mile once.
a
Last edited by Xanaxbars on Mar 17, 2018, 6:27:50 AM
Played on and off since beta. Played MOST leagues for at least the start.

AUS

GMT +9 or whatever

Map > Boss = Lab > Craft

Looking for non 5000 ping euros

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:
Yes, yes, yes

Chanced a headhunter in 2 belts two leagues ago
When did you start playing Path of Exile: Feb 1, 2013 - "So a pretty long time I guess xD"

What gateway do you play in: Washington D.C.:US

What Timezone do you play in: Eastern

What is your favorite things to do in game: I constantly play new characters; always testing out skills "theorycrafting" if that's what you want to call it.

What attracted you to the guild: Looking for a community of like-minded people who actually just enjoy Path like myself.

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: Unfortunately, I have done none of these. Shaper-I'm not a boss chasing player. 36 Challenges-Feat doesn't appeal to my attention span. Lvl95-I was formerly mostly HC play until my net just became unstable, and I would die to disconnecting frequently, so I moved into SC.

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share: Is actually saying anything here noteworthy? Pics or it didn't happen know what I mean?
Breach League was when I tried out PoE for the first time, but actually got into the game hard in Legacy League

SG Realm

GMT +8

Maps > Boss > Lab Farming

Norse's streams are always interesting and it's fun to see what builds he plays

Yes, yes, and 93 highest character ever

Had 2 Doctors drop in 2 back to back BCs this Bestiary League so far, FeelsGoodMan
October 2017

Singapore

GMT+8

farming lab/bosses

Daly's sexy voice

Killed shaper, 40/40 last league, currently 32/40 this league, don't really like levelling so no characters at 95

Kill uber elder week 2
I started PoE on xbox 1 Harbinger league.

I play on NA, Whashington DC servers.

Eastern Time

I mostly map trying to get the monies but I have been interested in crafting alot lately.

Learned alot from Norse stream, I bet I could even learn more from a whole GG Guild :D.

I have killed Shaper and Uber Atziris so far. Got 2x level 94 character in this league at the moment.
Uber Elder is on the list now!
I have learned how to play PoE on PC without my Xbox Controller, omegaLUL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info