[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

can be used tabula rasa with + 1lvl gems and the empower instead hypotermia?
"
projectoffset wrote:
"
Crackulous wrote:
Because Inpulsa's explosion damage was nerfed to 5%, for non-EO builds, consider socketing three viridian grand spectrums into your tree (36% increased elemental damage each) or a Unnatural Instinct.

I didn't consider it as an option last league, I should have - it's broken.

Socket it here for 47% lightning damage and more, in one jewel socket -

I would try and purchase one before an Inpulsa because the price of this jewel will increase as more ele hit ascendants try and min max their builds.

Looks interesting. Would this be one of the sockets for the grand spectrum if you can't afford UI? In addition, would you say GSs are better options in terms of damage than decent abyss jewels or even well rolled normal rare jewels?
EDIT: Nvm, forgot I picked an extra jewel node up early in the build.

I checked unnatural instinct prices and unfortunately It's already 6.5ex, which is basically equal to an Inpulsa. Frankly I'm not even close to being able to afford either.

Unnatural Instinct's price doubled - price doesn't warrant its strength now.

I'm playing EO ele BV because I'm magic finding, will reallocate to this build once I can afford an Inpulsa. You should follow the guide's tree and item recommendations, OP's build has 3 jewel sockets if you want to use grand spectrums.

A three damage mod rare jewel would cost at least the price of a grand spectrum and only four mods scale Inpulsa's explosions - e.g. generic damage, area damage, lightning damage, and elemental damage.

If you're willing to invest more into the build, abyss and rare jewels are better because they can grant life.

___

Inpulsa is 7 ex as of writing. I incorrectly predicted the price to decrease today, too bad a third of the 13k players on the ladder are playing arc and the self casters want the same body armour as us.
Last edited by Crackulous on Dec 11, 2018, 5:45:27 AM
("Don't forget to level blade vortex gem in a spare slot.")
I didnt understand this pls explain me im new in the game. :)
Hi there!

I am currently approaching lv 80 and would love to upgrade my weapons a bit. However, I am not really sure how to approach that topic. I did read what to look for in the OP, but I cannot really comprehend in my head what really pushes the damage and what REALLY makes the difference between a 2c dagger a 10c dagger and a 20c dagger.
To me the time I spend spinning up the BV blades still feels rather cumbersome and long, if there are ways to change that, I would love to go for that as well!

Feel free to take a look at my gear if you'd like to help, thank you so much! <3 Carcass Jack is already waiting in my stash to get the socket treatment!

"
Csena wrote:
("Don't forget to level blade vortex gem in a spare slot.")
I didnt understand this pls explain me im new in the game. :)

Gems level on every equipped weapon/shield, even on those which are currently swapped out. thats why you can eqip a 6 slot weapon which is swapped out to level any kind of gems you want. either for yourself, or for you to sell after leveling them up for no additional cost or work.
Last edited by Daranus on Dec 11, 2018, 8:21:13 AM
Hi,

I am sorry if i missed it, but looking at the new Skill tree where Spiritual Aid is replaced by the Whipsers of Doom. I just wanted to ask what the 2 curses are? i know that one of them is Warlords mark on the ring. What about the other?
"
narekbanks wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry if i missed it, but looking at the new Skill tree where Spiritual Aid is replaced by the Whipsers of Doom. I just wanted to ask what the 2 curses are? i know that one of them is Warlords mark on the ring. What about the other?

Are you looking in the Path of Builder link??? Because i just check and the link from "Skill tree, Bandits, Pantheon " (Updated DEC 5TH, 2018) has Spiritual Aid.

Chill clear map,delve and other
I wonder what the damage will be with other key items :D
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Dec 11, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
Grand Spectrum combo works quite well for the price I paid it (6c total) !

I recommand it as a budget optino
Hello,

I am currently playing this build in Betrayal league. I was wondering what shield would be recommended if using combo sceptre + shield? Is any generic shield with high crit chance and spell damage good enough or would you recommend any specific base for the shield or any unique item such as Esh's Mirror?

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Sybrius on Dec 11, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
How much would this Build suffer damage wise if i Got Paragon of Calamity instead of Beacon of ruin?(screw reflect)
Maybe even throw in the liege of the primordial with a fire golem, removing shaper of desolation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info