[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Thanks for the awesome build!

It looks like in Betrayal it's now possible to craft two "convert 25% phys to cold/lightning/fire" modes like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/gJVjMdcQ

Should be a good replacement for Hrimsorrow since we're potentially getting more HP/res on gloves.
Am I missing something or this is a good option indeed?
"
V400KG wrote:
"
knehtq wrote:
i understand, but i meant what is actually the point of going shield and 1h instead of dw,since i dont see any benefits,maybe im missing smth

movement skill?

i find whirling blades faster and with them you can skip ms on boots since ms i s not used in wb cast point counting

"
knehtq wrote:
"
V400KG wrote:
"
knehtq wrote:
i understand, but i meant what is actually the point of going shield and 1h instead of dw,since i dont see any benefits,maybe im missing smth

movement skill?

i find whirling blades faster and with them you can skip ms on boots since ms i s not used in wb cast point counting

didnt they changed something there, its somehow connected with statstick nerf, or not?
Last edited by V400KG on Dec 10, 2018, 2:17:27 PM
"
LuckyPantsEU wrote:

It looks like in Betrayal it's now possible to craft two "convert 25% phys to cold/lightning/fire" modes like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/gJVjMdcQ

Should be a good replacement for Hrimsorrow since we're potentially getting more HP/res on gloves.

Those gloves can be really good but must have both 25% rolls to get 100% conversion.
Hey great build, enjoying it in betrayal!
I have one question though: why the "spiritual aid" cluster ?
Isn't it just minion nodes ?
"
Asag wrote:
"
LuckyPantsEU wrote:

Those gloves can be really good but must have both 25% rolls to get 100% conversion.

whats the maximum what we can get on those gloves? screen show 20 and 25
How much would this Build suffer damage wise if i Got Paragon of Calamity instead of Beacon of ruin?(screw reflect)
Maybe even throw in the liege of the primordial with a fire golem, removing shaper of desolation

"
Axohn wrote:

"
Gref wrote:
"
Axohn wrote:

ok, the key is "also affect to you" right?

but the last skill tree wich he put up wasnt with that spiritual aid
Hrimsorrow on build no have 1 green stone
fix pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info