[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Chridian wrote:
"
furywiind wrote:
how do you deal with mana reserve issues ? If i use herald of ash ,thunder and ice i barely have any mana left and without warlord's curse i have no regen .I even tried blasphemy with curse for aura and the mana is 100% reserve ..

Well, one way to deal with this is, get a elder ring with "curse enemies with level 8 or 12 warlords mark on hit".
That saves you from using curse on hit, you then do all 3 heralds together with enlighten level 3 or 4, that should leave you with plenty of mana.

Off topic: which herald effect are you all using for the specific heralds?
I mean, which herald of ice, ash and thunder looks the best do you think? ;D

Ash - Sin
Ice - None
Thunder - Celestial

Bought sin herald for ash and ice, bought celestial for ash, ice, and thunder.

"
Camatoo wrote:
im not the best in the english language so i have some trouble understanding the simetry between impulsa and triple herald.

You shock enemys with herald of thunder, ice is carrying it together with fire herald to nearby enemys. Thats where you get the huge pack killing AOE.

Would be

a option too? or should i rather stick to

since you have a higher damage against frozen enemys, giving you even more damage.

I still didnt found a proper ring with the warlord curse, most of them have other terrible stats and getting all resistances at cap is not easy for me with my current gear.

I would need 2 more level to get +2 skillpoints then i can swap to allira for the 15+ resistances. Together with yoke of the suffering it should be enough.

Your Inpulsa benefits from Beacon of Ruin and your heralds benefit from Mastermind of Discord. They function because you're an Elementalist, not because of each other.

If you want your Inpulsa explosions and Herald of Ice to chain, try Inpulsa + Three Dragons + Herald of Ice linked to Cold to Fire.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190819

"
Desfase wrote:

-

What should i update first, i am missing something?

i got res capped, and nearly 6,7 hp+es

But i die to some t14+ bosses, any advice?

1) Purchase a diamond flask

2) Purchase two better weapons -

Budget - http://poe.trade/search/amimimarinomog (online)

Non-budget - http://poe.trade/search/erewazubohoyah (online + offline)

3) Purchase a 6L Inpulsa

"

What can i do to make my build better?

1) Crit Hrimsorrows

2) +2 Inpulsa

3) Hatred Aul's Uprising + Crit Hatred Watcher's Eye
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 14, 2018, 6:57:47 AM
Any way to squeeze in decoy totem or all of those warlord mark's are providing us with the necessary survivability.

When i buy elder ring that has curse enemies with warlords mark on hit, do i drop any of the warlords mark gems or all stays the same?
"
Any way to squeeze in decoy totem or all of those warlord mark's are providing us with the necessary survivability.

When i buy elder ring that has curse enemies with warlords mark on hit, do i drop any of the warlords mark gems or all stays the same?

Don't need more defense than a Warlord's Mark ring, life, and MoM or Acro/Phase Acro.
Any reason why you shouldn't use MoM and Acro/Phase Acro at the same time for survivability?
This build is not very good for uber elder or uber atziri, for other content its ok.
Can someone offer advice on how I can better myself? My character is Saffiya_Art_Patternose.
"
Crackulous wrote:
"

Don't need more defense than a Warlord's Mark ring, life, and MoM or Acro/Phase Acro.

I see, but when i buy warlords mark ring, do i drop any other warlords mark gems?Since we have so many of them in our setup(herald of thunder+warlord mark, cast when dmg taken, imc +warlords mark) or do these warlord marks also have it's use?
"
"
Crackulous wrote:
"

I see, but when i buy warlords mark ring, do i drop any other warlords mark gems?Since we have so many of them in our setup(herald of thunder+warlord mark, cast when dmg taken, imc +warlords mark) or do these warlord marks also have it's use?

Once you have Warlords mark on hit ring you are aplying the curse everytime you hit, so you dont need the gems anymore
"
Can someone offer advice on how I can better myself? My character is Saffiya_Art_Patternose.

The Inpulsa is crucial for this build, but I would also look into getting better weapons that include Gain x% of physical damage as extra (y element) damage.

http://poe.trade/search/amimimarinomog (link from Crackulous)
My Rates (as of 9/14/2014) are:
1 exalt:1 divine:9 gcp
1 gcp:2 regret:3.5 chaos
1 chaos: 1 scouring: 2 fusing: 2.5 alch
Also, always looking to trade for chromes! 8:1 chaos
I just wanted to bring up that the leveling section of your guide is extremely out of date and leads to a bit of confusion with all the passive changes since it was last updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info