[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
"
Mastermind of Discord cut it to ~19%

Just count:
75% of 25 will be 18.75%
So, if you lose 10 mana from 4 heralds, and you have 1050 mana total, it will be 1% (which is lost, because the game rounds up 18.75 to 19 4 times).

So, yeah, looks like it works like that.

just realised that now while trying to adjust my tree.. forgot about the Ascendancy node

Btw how would you compare the 4th Herald vs Innervate+Ice bite linked with HoI? Pob doesn't seem to take in account the Ice Bite added cold damage.

My thoughts are that the 1st option would be better vs single bosses where you can't proc Innervate or frenzy charges while the second option will be better on clear speed. I might be wrong though.

On the same note, I tried HoP vs Aspect of the Spider and seem like the second gives more dps and the 30% slow while still have enough mana to cast max blades. What do you guys think?
Last edited by alecs87 on Nov 4, 2018, 6:00:46 PM
@alecs87: Herald of Purity is a good DPS addon (21/20 gem gives around 150k with my gear) + "meat shield" in hard delves which is really helps a lot.

HoI + Innervate + Ice Bite may be a good thing if you haven't Inpulsa and going EO non-crit (I'm not even talking about more mana reservation here) otherwise it's bad imo. Inpulsa will steal explosions either way.

If I see correct - you are in Standard, so you can try Bestiary items. Here, in Delve, this thing (Fenumus Weave) will break Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn conversion and totally break a build.

My vote is for HoP.
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
"
Slava_N wrote:
@alecs87: Herald of Purity is a good DPS addon (21/20 gem gives around 150k with my gear) + "meat shield" in hard delves which is really helps a lot.

HoI + Innervate + Ice Bite may be a good thing if you haven't Inpulsa and going EO non-crit (I'm not even talking about more mana reservation here) otherwise it's bad imo. Inpulsa will steal explosions either way.

If I see correct - you are in Standard, so you can try Bestiary items. Here, in Delve, this thing (Fenumus Weave) will break Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn conversion and totally break a build.

My vote is for HoP.

I have this
that I can use.

Thanks for the feedback.
Hey man could you check my profile, i have finished my build so could you check it with my skill tree and say what do you think about it ?
"
GloubiFR wrote:
Hey man could you check my profile, i have finished my build so could you check it with my skill tree and say what do you think about it ?

If I were playing a MoM build, I would reallocate Whispers of Doom to the nodes behind MoM and purchase spell crit corrupted hrimsorrows. Your curses have 80% less effect on guardians/shaper/elder.

Other than this, your tree and items look good.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 5, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
My profile is public can u look at my character ik it doesnt have much HP im at 5.1k but my tooltip doesnt show any phys damage so is my weapons and amulet even doing anything? What should i do next with my character
"
Kyosin wrote:
My profile is public can u look at my character ik it doesnt have much HP im at 5.1k but my tooltip doesnt show any phys damage so is my weapons and amulet even doing anything? What should i do next with my character

Seems fine to me. You won't see any phys on tooltip. 50% conversion from gloves conversion from Phys to Light gem so everything is converted to elemental.

Try to import your chracter in PoB and play with different setups.

I would get enchant on helm and better flasks : atziri and Diamond are a must imo. After that you can have a look into Sin's rebirth and WIse oak if you can balance reists otherwise ToH.

I have 6.1K hp atm and still get 1 shot. You need to aim for as high life as possible on your rares.

If I were you I would choose between MoM or Acrobatics. If you don't have items with mana on them then I would go Acrobatics and reassign the points into damage/life or jwl nods. You can add a 4th Herald with the spare mana. HoP is quite a good option.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Kyosin wrote:

Seems fine to me. You won't see any phys on tooltip. 50% conversion from gloves conversion from Phys to Light gem so everything is converted to elemental.

Try to import your chracter in PoB and play with different setups.

I would get enchant on helm and better flasks : atziri and Diamond are a must imo. After that you can have a look into Sin's rebirth and WIse oak if you can balance reists otherwise ToH.

I have 6.1K hp atm and still get 1 shot. You need to aim for as high life as possible on your rares.

If I were you I would choose between MoM or Acrobatics. If you don't have items with mana on them then I would go Acrobatics and reassign the points into damage/life or jwl nods. You can add a 4th Herald with the spare mana. HoP is quite a good option.

Would you like feedback for your character?
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 5, 2018, 7:39:24 PM
I cant understand with jewels are better. Is it better on the jewel 14% increased Spell Damage while Dual Wielding or lets say Adds 12 to 15 Physical Damage to Spells ? Another question Elemental damage to attacks does nothing to this build yes ? And is it better to have physical damage added to spells over elemental damage?
Last edited by kilimandzara on Nov 6, 2018, 7:57:07 AM
the more the better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info