[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
N4Z wrote:
"

I finally able to beat Shaper for the first time in my first league, Ele BV is a lot of fun.

However I don't know that I am capable to fight Uber Elder with this current set up. So I am looking for some advice on gear improvement in order to beat those final bosses.

Should I ditch +1 curse amulet and look for a shaper one with gain phys as extra elemental damange?

with what you had now, you can delete Shaper/ Guardian around 80 ish. No need to wait till 93
I dont think this build is good for Uber Elder.

That is really sad to think that your character you heavily invest is not viable for the last big boss. There is some clip I found in youtube of Ele BV dagger/mace vs Uber Elder and they use Berek's Grip and Koam's Root instead of Warlord's Mark. I will buy myself these items and give uber elder a try before the league end.
What do you guys think about 7 points and going into celestial judgement and celestial punishment?
Really nice build and gear, Tree.
Last edited by Rixi2k on Aug 16, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
I had a Lv45 Witch that I wasn't using any more, stopped after the end of Act IV.

I used a passive skill tree reset, put 6L in a tabula rasa and purchased the other gems.
Now it is a real death machine that exploded Act V in a ridiculous time.

Thank you very much for this very detailed presentation of your build.
Thoughts on swapping the increased duration gem in the cwdt/warlords mark/immortal call setup with lightning golem? I really hate having to constantly resummom the golem and the endurance charge generation on this setup is good enough that I cant see how the extra ~74% from a 20/20 increased duration gem (which ends up only being about (.03s) if my math is correct...whereas 3 endurance charges (Btw I use inspirational leap gem to take the charges on kill node) gives you something like 400% increased duration at level 14 of immortal call.

Just wondering if any of you have ditched the Inc. Duration gem in the cwdt/immortal call setup and if so, how it went. Is the increased duration gem there to lengthen the time of warlords mark?
@ Sir_I_exist : to be fair, I'm wondering the same things. But the Lightning Golem seems very underwhelming to me, to the point I do not resummon it very often (and I do not really feel the difference in fact). And I'd like to use another gem (and Increased duration might also go) but dunno what yet and I prefer to play rather than look. Any idea welcome.
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:
Thoughts on swapping the increased duration gem in the cwdt/warlords mark/immortal call setup with lightning golem? I really hate having to constantly resummom the golem and the endurance charge generation on this setup is good enough that I cant see how the extra ~74% from a 20/20 increased duration gem (which ends up only being about (.03s) if my math is correct...whereas 3 endurance charges (Btw I use inspirational leap gem to take the charges on kill node) gives you something like 400% increased duration at level 14 of immortal call.

Just wondering if any of you have ditched the Inc. Duration gem in the cwdt/immortal call setup and if so, how it went. Is the increased duration gem there to lengthen the time of warlords mark?

If you check "Gear" and "Skill tree" sections he actually uses CWDT with the golem. I think the "Gem" section is outdated, although he mentions it "Link golem to CWDT to have it automatically resummoned."
Last edited by gearlles on Aug 16, 2018, 6:24:54 PM

Hey guy's im currently level 90 in new league and i started struggling a bit. Till level 90 i felt like im unbeatable but now it changed. Any advice how to improve? Slowely want to get to the endbosses aswell.

I tried Uber on t5 but it is hard aswell.

Looking for advice :)

Defence:

fire 134
cold 127
lightning 122
cold -49

offence:

BV crit chance: 45%
BV crit mult: 414
Last edited by nJoyMe on Aug 17, 2018, 3:19:30 AM
why do you not take Elemental equil? because we use all 3 elements all the time it gives -25% res to all enemys to all Elements

Also its just 1 skillpoint
Two Questions:

What will be the next upgrade?

I wonder which offhand will perform better. One has more "shaper damage", the other spellcrit and Ele Damage.

Any ideas?

Thanks
darthfelix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info