[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Thanks for the build, really loving it !
So for jewels we want Global Crit Multi, %Increased Max Life and then would Increased Spell damage, Lightning, Fire, Cold? Which would be best? Also wondering what would be the best base boots to use for the 3-4 R Socket set up? Thanks
Any sugestions to play this in HC? any tips, something i need to change or be aware about? *-*
I am in need of a few suggestions, I'm pretty sure I can down Shaper with what I've got
(it's down to practice at this point, I've only ever attempted the fight one time ever)

And I'd like to know if there's a possibility of maybe beating Uber Elder with this build too later down the line.

Although I'd probably have to change the rings to get a Mark of the Shaper, which in turn would make me in the need of a lot more resists so I'd have to replace well... everything

(Here is what I'm rolling with ATM:
Spoiler
)

Also, with enemies that have a really high DOT effect, how can I sustain mana if I run out of it, and am not carrying a mana pot. Just portal back to town real quick?

This build is so much better after last patch

They optimized herald of ice and vaal BV AI

Def less laggy on huge explosions now.

Also Zeels MTX is looking mad sexy.
"
Esspay wrote:
This build is so much better after last patch

They optimized herald of ice and vaal BV AI

Def less laggy on huge explosions now.

Also Zeels MTX is looking mad sexy.

It feels like something is missing without the lag on every pack :D

Finally got my headhunter today. Not sure what's next for me. I'm not really interested in doing Uber Elder because I hate the RNG spawning mechanic. Setting up my Atlas for Shaped Underground Sea now. I kind of want to do Kinetic Blast again before it gets mercilessly obliterated by GGG next patch, but this build is certainly very capable of pushing level 100 as well. It's just that Queen of the Forest is smoother than every movement skill will ever be. Whatever, once the QotF I bought 6-links I'll decide about that ;)
Well that was a lie.. vaal bv AI is actually worse. its zag zagging all over the place cus it cant make up its mind what target to go for now.
What should I master craft on this assuming I dont need any more res?
"
JordanT7 wrote:
What should I master craft on this assuming I dont need any more res?

crit chance i guess.
Any advice for changes to make to do uber elder with this build? I ripped about 8 shaper sets today trying to do it both alone and with a support. I was really close a few times which is why i kept trying but there seems to be almost no room for mistakes at all, even when the ground effects are managed well, you still have to sometimes run through them. I actually can avoid death to most of the one-shot mechanics and my dps is fine when i can apply it, but the real problem comes in when there is a lot of stuff going on and I can't actively leech because I have to stay in the right spot for elder explosion/ beam and whatnot. Elder just inevitably chips me away with ice spears and I can't sustain. I'm sure the fight IS possible as is but I would like to somehow make it easier. Here is my gear for reference, currently using kaom's roots and a slightly different setup to do uber specifically:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info