3.3 Doomfletcher Pathfinder Low Budget Build+Explanations [U-Atz][Shaper][U-Lab][T16] viable

I hope it's not been asked before, but I don't see it in FAQ and it doesn't let me search this thread only... Is Uber Elder viable?
any update in 3.3? , is this build still viable in 3.3?
"
tuandat570 wrote:

Yes, ....i think so.... Only change in barrage: more arrow, lower damage anh out meta ( i like it). Sr, my bad enlish
"
Can I use this as a league starter and convert it into an MFer with a windripper, once I get the currency, without too much difficulty?

You can do so, yes but it will take you a lot of regrets, so it is not recommended - there are other league starter ranger builds, that are easier to change - as this build uses pathfinder, which in most mf builds will not be used

"
Yokox3 wrote:
does windripper helps out in this build in anyways?

Windripper can not help out in this build, as it is completely based on doomfletcher prism :) but there are other builds for ranger using windripper, that are just fine - just not this one

"
garravich wrote:
I hope it's not been asked before, but I don't see it in FAQ and it doesn't let me search this thread only... Is Uber Elder viable?

Definitely not in the low budget Version, but on the front page there is a link to ahfacks build and this is a high budget version which definitely can do all content

"
tuandat570 wrote:

Not playing it in its current form, but yes definitely viable as there where no real changes to the mechanics this build uses.

There might be better builds than this one, but it works

First off, great looking build! Love it!
Secondly, I'd like your opinion. For some reason, I really hate to have a separate skill for clearing versus for bosses. What do you think about using Volley Fires to modify Barrage? Or will the loss of jewel slots just be too much of a DPS loss?
I noticed your faster attacks support gem isn't linked to anything on your doomfletch prism bow, does it need to be linked or no? I always thought it had to be linked or maybe I am incorrect?
I'm playing this build right now, hitting lvl 70. It's pretty amazing, even compared to other doomfletch prism builds i've played before.

I have a question about survivability and health pool. How much HP would the budget build have ? I don't have PoB but i figure it'd be pretty low, is high evasion enough to balance this ? especialy using Abyssus it seems very low life pool...

So how do you balance the lack of HP in relatively low budget ? How do you survive the citical hits and other one-shotty hits ?

I'm talking about the T14+ maps here or something, am i just supposed to be on high budget when i reach this content ?

Thanks for answers, cheers !
"
Sheenaa wrote:
How much HP would the budget build have ? I don't have PoB but i figure it'd be pretty low, is high evasion enough to balance this ? especialy using Abyssus it seems very low life pool...

So how do you balance the lack of HP in relatively low budget ? How do you survive the citical hits and other one-shotty hits ?

I'm talking about the T14+ maps here or something, am i just supposed to be on high budget when i reach this content ?

Don't use Abyssus for mapping, or anything outside of Shaper, really. A nice rare, or farming unique is better, and you won't suffer the instant death the moment you take a physical hit. Personally, I use The Tempest's Binding (ultra expensive), which is useful for Kaom's Heart if you don't want to spend money on 6-7 link gloves.
Last edited by Fredo81 on Jun 18, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
Hi, I'm a new player and I used this guide as a league starter. I've just started doing T1-5 maps right now, and I need help on what to do next regarding what gear should I upgrade/change. Til' today I have no idea what should I vendor and what I should put up for poe.trade (pricing them is hell for me cause I don't know what's worth it, if any of you have a guide for that, I'd love to read/watch it).

Character link: JenniTools ( https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Consueala/characters )

Using that quiver+belt right now coz I figured it deals heaps of damage because I can't balance my resistances right now (Fire Res% highest)

Another thing, doesn't Abyssus' '+#% Melee Critical Strike Multiplier' ONLY apply to Melee weapons? I shouldn't go for that if I don't have Lioneye's Fall right?

TL;DR: Super noob needing advice on what to gear to upgrade and what to upgrade to. Thanks in advance!

EDIT 1: Managed to balance out my resistances. What should I prioritise next?
Last edited by Consueala on Jun 22, 2018, 4:26:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info