The Gothic Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

I like this one. Good work!
Here is my PSA about this armor set. Most importantly, it has a green hue. The set is not "shiny", its more matte. To get around the green apply SIN EFFECT. The armor goes well with abyss supp pack helm and abyss wings as long as you don't amp up the size of your character greatly. The armor looks horrible on ALL male toons except the templar, if you can believe that. It would go well with sin swords as well. Obvious choice of shield is skull badge. This is a quick mock look to get an idea from. I give the set a 6.5-7/10 which is much much better than some of the more recent ones...executor...warlock...I will switch to this look at a later date...I'm going to keep playing a couple variations of the harpy for now. I guess this set was supposed to appeal to Dark Souls fans? Don't forget to check out my mtx thread: community showcase->costume showcase

I don't understand, seriously...
The amount of new MTX, now coming out EVERY day, is pure madness.
Last league was bugged, bug related to main new content: "Sorry we can't fix it".
New league is amateurish and under developed, under tested and you want people to keep spending (inordinate amounts of) money on your game.
I have been playing since 2013, played a lot of hours and love this game (maybe not so much these days). Have always thought of GGG as a good-guy developer but I guess that my thinking is changing.
GGG is a money making machine and we are the fruit that needs to be squeezed dry for GGG to get its juice.
Just look at the price tags on all those MTXs... It's insane. It's not P2W, sure, but it's still ludicrous.
Even those of us that want to support GGG feel like it's complete and utter madness. Even the MTX sales are crap (in terms of prices) nowadays.

I know (and everyone else knows) that people making MTXs are not the same writing code, debugging and creating new content, but could you at least show a little respect to the people making your company and your game viable, by taking the foot off the gas in relation to the MTX factory and give us some well thought of, well tested and interesting new content?

Show us and the game itself some love and stop pumping MTXs and crap content. Don't screw us out of Wraeclast.
And as you can tell, the reason I'm asking this is because I really like it and would like to stick around for longer. Give us reasons to continue supporting what used to be something extraordinary.

With love and hope,

An Exile
stop making new mtx,
put the designers onto the next leagues content so that we have a polished looking project.

Get these artist to fix the templar model and how mtx fit on it.

Sorry to say but so many MTX releases in a row is really starting to feel like some kind of distraction strategy to keep us from paying attention to the real league issues by now.
This armor...cannot contain the immense darkness.....in my soul

/wrists
It's the same with all armour sets. The body armour, gloves and boots are nice and shiny, but in my opion GGG is not able to create nice looking headwear. Don't get me wrong, i have spent hundreds in MTX and like the armour sets, but there are maybe 3-4 helmets which are really nice.
May be a lone voice, but I obviously appreciate more MTX - long, long overdue. However, would prefer fewer, but higher quality like the sin/innocence
Looks like another shit and way overpriced MTX.

How about you roll back the dupe league instead of having the gall to ask for more money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info