Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

The "Grinding" Part in GGG is real this league

I've found 3 unique beast on my road to 93

Around 100 abyss's only 4 depths nice buffed rates... as if

About to push into the end game t16 maps,uber atizir,shaper,vaal temple but so far really disappointed in the Beast league it's basically standard for me with an almost infinite about of free silver coins.
Please GGG structure the Beastcrafting Recipes.
I don't like to see 500 recipes for rares, I want to see

Swords +
Spoiler

here is the stuff
-speed
-organisation
-peace of mind

Axes +
Spoiler

-see
-this
-is
-better

and not all the diffent ones all the time,... it's demotivating.
Last edited by Alienbutter on Mar 16, 2018, 2:10:07 PM
It;s only numbers. Nothing more.

Portals - find beast to open portal and take new items - like finding Depth in Abyss League - 1:10000000 ... FInd armour - like finding 2 sockets tombfist's in Abyss League.

it's stupid. Numbers are just because everyone is looking for a bug or luck. Nothing more. And because it's league.

It's a pity you did not show how many people on Abyss dropped 2 sockets ...
What to say, as pointed by many the numbers are very low. Regardless of the highlighted meaningless number.

The absurd amount of MTX coming daily and miserable status of the league results in for first time GGG manage to appear greedy despite thier absolutely fair microtransaction system.

Hope for salvation, first larger patch is rather bandaid put on gushing wound, not fixing the actual problems of low beasts frequency, absurd rarity of some beasts.

Just to stab the players valid and valuable feedback in the eye, GGG enable trading. When players say we want to fight the mobs, they usually do not mean to be fighting at trade website of their choosing. There have been game few years back, which only after massive losses to its playerbase realized the harm trading pose and completely removed it. And with every league, you are closer and closer to the situation, content accessibility and engagement gated locked behind trade requirement is not the way.
IGN : Impz (Warbands)
It's ridiculously sad that y'all look at these numbers and feel good about them. This league is so *absent* it's like playing Standard. It's by far the worst league since Talisman, and that's widely considered to be the worst league y'all have done.

You're ignoring everyone's cries to make the league actually present and interesting. Chris himself is on reddit talking about how a 20% chance to encounter a red beast per area is intended and a good thing. It isn't. You've put tons of effort into creating a league that's so barely there that it's boring the entire community.

90% of what y'all post now is about MTX, and when we finally get something else, it's one of these "everything's fine!" propaganda posts. What is going on over there in NZ?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Mar 16, 2018, 2:24:39 PM
I think Bestiary in general has a ton of potential, so don't take this as another "Bestiary killed my dog and raped my dad" post. The numbers for any of the real value of the league are brutally low, those are the things that generate excitement... don't hide them for 1% of the populace to stumble onto. Literally "make a random rare" is not at all exciting or interesting, I got obscene amounts of those in the same time I captured the beasts. It almost feels like you put up the league with the same (non-existent) version you will add to standard when its done?!
Not impressed with the league, granted only been playing casually for 3 years. Nothing real exciting with tthe gear except maybe getting random socketed unlinked gear and being able to fight some stuff to have them linked by creatures ive caught like pokemon
Having a lot of fun this league, thanks GGG.
Thanks for the numbers, but those show that there is something wrong with it.
My 2 cents about the league:

Never had so much issues with alc and map sustain.
I have completed 145/157 of the atlas and I'm stuck at T13 maps.
Runned several corrupted guardian maps with a biscos and not even one map around T14+ in 8 runs, except some T8-T10.
It was never a problem to sustain maps at a level of progress, but this isn't fun.
Also the challenges are too much related to RNG.

Beasts are, as already mentioned in previous posts, not often seen and in some maps just no beasts at all.
It doesn't really have the feeling of an engaging league mechanic.
The idea behind isn't bad, but the spawn rate of the beast should be rised.
The trading is a nice idea, but it can't be the solution of the problem to spend currency to see some of the beast bosses as it has never be in the past leagues. (Maybe Talisman)

If the map and beast spawn problem won't be fixed I will stop this league sadly....

Cheers
So,any plans for next league?
Never seen a league failing so fast before.
How many months you think people will be motivated to use these "exciting bestiary recipes"?
Ok,we crafted life rings,ms boots,several random uniques,now what?
Play for 2 more months so we might have a 0.005 chance of seeing the actual bosses you introduced to this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info