[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

can farm HoGM?
its scorching ray, so yes, it can do that very well.
Bring a frost bomb for the reg. tanks.
Last edited by negue2 on Apr 2, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
i got this... can this work instead of the 20% reduced charge used?
Cant say for sure if 16% duration can replace -19% charges used.
Never did the precise charge math for the flasks.
I'll look into it.
I think you don't really need Enlighten linked with auras.
True, enlighten is not needed. Added that to the gem section.
Hi, first of all great guide and concept and i appreciate you sharing this guide.

I was wondering if this could be done with full MF, that means gloves, belt, boots, rings, and a possible bisco's neck and ofcourse the standard distilate flask, since pathfinder gives an amazing increase with flask effect.

while also keeping a fair ammount of damage, would it be able to for example run elder shaped T16 haunted mansion/ burial chambers ? i know thats a bit extreme but hey, the bigger the better

or if you cant get around my question, whats the average tier of maps you do that can be shield charged trough where the mobs die instant
Hey,
i've uploaded a video of a t15 map with the current flask setup.
You can see most white mobs take around 1 sec inside the rf.

After checking a MF setup and replacing a topaz with a witchfire brew the rf damage drops from 82k to 53k (inc area, no sr, no EE hit). Also capping lightning resist becomes tough.

Simply shield charging through may be not enough on t16 maps with a mf setup, but clearing should still be easy since the ony hit to the defence is a reduction of 9% max lightning res and a drop of 7,5k life to 6k.

I would say at around t10-12 just charging should work, but thats just a rough estimate.
Last edited by negue2 on Apr 4, 2018, 3:50:02 AM
Added a Hall of Grandmasters and Uber Atziri video.
Last edited by negue2 on Apr 4, 2018, 8:00:04 AM
"
Xmenjade wrote:

I was wondering if this could be done with full MF, that means gloves, belt, boots, rings, and a possible bisco's neck and ofcourse the standard distilate flask, since pathfinder gives an amazing increase with flask effect.

while also keeping a fair ammount of damage, would it be able to for example run elder shaped T16 haunted mansion/ burial chambers ? i know thats a bit extreme but hey, the bigger the better

I did "full" MF version of this build as I said, used 2 ventors, greed's embrace, goldwyrms, hit around 75% quant with flask up. Dropped sadimas because it destroys EE, needed amulet for resistance (didnt used triple purity, my setup was purity of fire, arctic armour and aspect of the spider) so couldnt run bisco and was too poot for proper shaped neck, also you can't use ruby flask (you will start regening mana and divination distillate will have no effect). The problem is with full MF you will maybe get 6k hp, with belly 6.5k, kaoms maybe 8k. I had 5.7k with my setup (ventors had little to no HP). Most rares are doable with just shield charge and RF, but beasts which are big part of the loots you need to stop and cast SR. Without ruby flask you cant face tank that much staff because regen is rather meh without blood of karui and ruby/distillate. I did some t13 maps with MF setup, dmg was just ok but nothing impressive (also I used conc/burn dmg helmet instead of delirium gloves, so my RF dmg was higher, also used +2 fire sceptre with ele focus and crafted blood magic, so it was pretty much same dmg as 6l).

Your hp and defences with MF setup will be just low, t16 shaped maps can be a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info