[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

"
negue2 wrote:

FAQ

Why not use a ruby flask? / Why do I have no mana? / Why is Distillate stoping?
In order to get divination distillates 4% max res for its full duration it has to not end. Since its a hybrid flask it restores mana and health and ends once both are full.
The trick is to keep the mana empty by using righteous fire and mind over matter, which transfers 30% of RFs self damage to mana. Thats why the mana is empty and this way distillate can run its full duration. A ruby flask reduces RFs damage by a lot and that reduces the degeneration of mana with MoM. This leads to full mana and that stops distillate.
Other reasons for distillate stoping can be too much mana regeneration on gear, the lab boot enchant which gives 2% mana per second if hit recently combined with quality on distillate or a party members stronger purity of fire or clarity.
Some shrines stop this interaction aswell like the regeneration or resist shrine.

Enjoy.
yes. i have read that but i don´t get it. when rf is Active my Life pool drops quite rapidly and offcourse a push the flasks including distillate. when i look at other videos the Life pool doesen´t seem to drop at all. feels like i´m doing something wrong.
u're missing ALOT of regen in tree. 1.8% near marauder
1.6% near duelist area
thats really important
would reccomend u to drop some mana+flask/life+flask nodes under scion and pick regen first
personally i use oak bandit instead of 2 points for 1% additional regen and phys red.
Last edited by Giordano on Apr 30, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
Thank you for looking in to my tree and spotet that. did some Changes and also i had the wrong enchant on my boots. to much mana regen. Now ím getting there. Thank´s again mate.
Yo mates, i need to kill uberelder.

Any tips for the fight? Any advice on what piece of gear i could upgrade to increase life?
I saw your video, you have like 7.3k life, while i only have 6.7k.
Also, should i buy enlighten 4 in order to put on the aspect of the spider?

Hey,

i've some notes on the fight in the encounternotes.
TLDR: dodge shaper orbs and keep up flasks

On your gear:
If you are not using aspect of the spider you can move 2 points from reduced reservation to max life.
You have 2 rare jewels without max life, would swap them for max life / burn damage ones.
Either of this changes should bring you close to 7k, which should be enough.

GL
how about play this as starter of flashback?
any tip?
gonna start with another build and switch in to pf rf in few days
dont think its good idea to start with it.
What kind of legacy gear are we talking about if I’d like to gain 100% reduction of physical hits?
Don't think its a good starter, maybe with fire trap or bladevortex.
I will likely do the same thing Giordano is doing,
start another build and switch to this for my second char.

For 100% conversion you need
40% = legacy lightning coil
45% = 1,5 (flask effect) x 30% legacy taste of hate
15% = 2 stat watcher eye (or redblade helmet)

Consider a legacy 6% max res distillate if you're going for legacy gear.
Last edited by negue2 on May 4, 2018, 6:50:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info