Fight to the Death: I_NO vs. Charan

I_NO vs Charan:

Spoiler
- Charan and I_NO wash up on the Twilight Strand...

- I_NO complains that she has no gear, loudly.

- Charan suggests they farm Hillock to get some sword he heard about.

- I_NO, lured by the promise of an "OP" Unique, agrees not to eat Charan in the meanwhile.

- However, with an evil gleam in her eyes, I_NO realizes that if she kills Charan, the drop will be hers alone; she prepares to strike: "Mwahaha," she cackles out-loud, clearly giving away her malevolent intentions.

- But Charan is too busy listening to the Dialogue from the shipwreck survivor; he doesn't notice, too intrigued by the accent/dialect of the voice actor (wondering, "Is that a real accent, or...")

- WAM! Charan is taken off-guard by I_NO's dino-charge.

- Thankfully, I_NO has no gear, and her hit is puny and ineffective. Turns out she's the small type of dinosaur....
Spoiler

- Charan, in disdain, quotes Faulkner: "... no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools."

- I_NO burps in Charan's face; he dies.

Fin
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 9:32:12 AM
I don't like Faulkner.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I don't like Faulkner.

but he feigns erudition while masking it behind verbosity!
Still a better love story than Twilight.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The true end to that story is Charan finds that sword he heard about after several weeks of fitful searching, during which time he and I_NO have come to an accord. The two agree to become the most powerful Rhexback Raider in existence and take over Wraeclast in a month - until I_NO gets her fortieth challenge and gets bored, pitches Charan off her back, and goes off to scratch shitposts in trees until a new league starts.
"
bwam wrote:
"
I don't like Faulkner.

No, he's genuinely erudite and a classic author for a reason. I just don't like his style.

Stick to the proselytizing. You don't know squat about this stuff.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
which Charan?

funny letter Charan or The_Scourge Charan?
I dont see any any key!
"
"
bwam wrote:
"
I don't like Faulkner.

No, he's genuinely erudite and a classic author for a reason. I just don't like his style.

Stick to the proselytizing. You don't know squat about this stuff.

Idk... If you can't be bothered with punctuation, I can't be bothered with reading your writing -- be you Faulkner, Cummings, or just some internet Nobody.

SMH. It's like people preferring Hemmingway over Fitzgerald... I think they prefer the simplicity bc they're simple, and that's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info